Well Fellas,

Lets hear some predictions.
Who's Gonna be Nat'l Champs
Big 12 Champs
Big 10 Champs
Sec Champs
Mtn West Champs
Pac 12 Champs

I'm freakin' stoked for the upcoming season.
I wanna hear everyone's input.

I Think Bama is gonna take it all again... but perhaps i'm biased. :banana:

Beastly

Established Member
Bama will probably take it for the SEC. I'm an Auburn fan, but Im not sure of what anyone is capable of. I would like to see us do well this season, but i cant really tell yet. I'm really looking forward to the Iron Bowl though! as for the other conferences, I have no clue, but ill enjoy watching every game i can anyway.

GodStang

Established Member
Go Gamecocks!!!

Alabama will win SEC and Win it all. The gamecocks play the national champions the past few years and will play them again this year.

70Maverick

Established Member
PREDICTION: My team will suck as they always do. I will still cheer and get excited at the few, brief moments of promise only to be crushed by overwhelming agony of defeat..........sigh.....................:nonono:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
i say ACC could go down to VT or NC, gonna be a good year in ACC with Miami and FSU back closer to form. Unfortunately, i dont have a warm fuzzy bout the outcome of my teams season, least we dont have to train a QB....

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
SEC Champ: Alabama undefeated
Big XII Champ: Texas (maybe I'll be wrong, doubt it) one loss
Big Ten Champ: OSU undefeated
PAC: Oregon 1-2 losses
MWC: TCU undefeated

Nat'l Championship: *If the above predictions turn out true* OSU vs. Alabama. Bama by a long shot.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I feel like boise state is gonna hurt some feelings. i watched their bowl game last year and from what i remember, they're a fairly young team as well.

I also think Texas is gonna have to let this QB get the feel for everything. Will be his first year playing (other than last years Natl champ) I say 1-2 loses for them this year.

And Tech is gonna take 1-2 years with Tubberville.. but i see some SEC style football in the future for Tech. should be interesting. total opposite than Leech.

I would say Tenn. would be good this year (which i was looking forward to), but Kiffin went over to USC..

Last edited:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
SEC= Tide
Big Ten= Hawkeyes
Pac 10= Quack Attack
Bix XII= Boomer
ACC= Hokies
Big East= Couch Burners

BCS MNC= Staying in Tuscaloosa

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
SEC Champ: Alabama undefeated
Big XII Champ: Texas (maybe I'll be wrong, doubt it) one loss
Big Ten Champ: OSU undefeated
PAC: Oregon 1-2 losses
MWC: TCU undefeated

Nat'l Championship: *If the above predictions turn out true* OSU vs. Alabama. Bama by a long shot.

i can see this

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Big 12 Champs: North: Huskers, South: Sooners overall toss up
Big 10 Champs: Iowa, they get OSU at home, I think that game will determine Big 10 Champs
Sec Champs: Bama
Mtn West Champs: TCU
Pac 12 Champs: Oregon State, The Pac 10, will be decided on DEC 4 when Oregon plays Oregon State
ACC: Virginia Tech, but they won't make it out unscathed, in fact they may lose the first week to Boise State, that'll be a great game.
WAC: Boise State, but I'm not sure they'll make it through undefeated this year, Nevada is greatly improved and might give them a run for their money.

National Champs: If any two of the SEC, Big 10 or Big 12 puts out an undefeated team they will play for the national title. If not Boise State or TCU might sneak in.

Realistically, I think it'll be Bama and Oklahoma. Nebraska is still a year or two away and I don't think anyone will go undefeated in the Big 10.

It should be an interesting year, I'm paying more attention than I have in a while.

mcdover

Established Member
Well Fellas,

Lets hear some predictions.
Who's Gonna be Nat'l Champs
Big 12 Champs
Big 10 Champs
Sec Champs
Mtn West Champs
Pac 12 Champs

I'm freakin' stoked for the upcoming season.
I wanna hear everyone's input.

I Think Bama is gonna take it all again... but perhaps i'm biased. :banana:

Please put down the bong! 8, maybe 9, starters lost on defense. Most of your opponents have a bye week before playing you, and you think they are going to repeat??!!! Dude, you need to tell me where you are buying your stuff! Must be some good shit!

mcdover

Established Member
Auburn's the one everybody should watch out for. Serious sleeper that's going to surprise a lot of folks and keep a bunch of defensive coordinators from sleeping well.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Please put down the bong! 8, maybe 9, starters lost on defense. Most of your opponents have a bye week before playing you, and you think they are going to repeat??!!! Dude, you need to tell me where you are buying your stuff! Must be some good shit!

:lol::lol:

Shoot man, look @ everyone else's predictions... I'm not the only one on here by far saying Bama is gonna win. They've still hot McElroy, which I will admit.. wasn't that good last year.. a bit overrated, but he's got a lot more experience now.. and more confidence (which we saw during the Iron bowl last year) Ingram is a freakin' Junior this year... His back up, T. Richardson is faster than him.. he's about to have a break out season. JULIO JONES, the #1 HS WR Pick in the nation before last year is still there.. Marcell Dareus is gonna be heard about a lot this year.. (the guy that Injured BOTH of Texas' QB's in the Nat'l Champ) Really, the only thing i'm a bit worried about is the kickers... didn't look too hot in the spring game.

Look for the offense to be better this year.. and maybe you're right.. the D won't be as good.. but def good enough. Terrence Cody was a beast, and so was Arenas..

Users who are viewing this thread