2010 Ariel Atom w/ 300hp 1 of 1 0-60 in 2.8 Sec HOLY SHIT!

burnzilla

Established Member
No matter what you do, there are just some cars that will make your 9 sec dragster or 325K$ look like another magazine story.
This could be one of them... not as radical at the Holden Efigy, but I like it!
:coolman:

Enjoy!

Source:
Other Makes:eBay Motors (item 120508436089 end time Jan-09-10 13:33:04 PST)

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

28.jpg

-
22.jpg

-
21.jpg

17.jpg

-

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
i came soooooo close to buying one when I was shopping vs the t-rex. I ended up going with the t-rex because it was half the price. If I could get one for high 30s Id be all over one. esp a 300hp version. they are insane!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
they have been around for about 3 years now but DAMN there nice, ive seen them up close and all i can say is WOW. IMO build the motor and toss a smaller pulley on it and make that badboy 400hp and make your friends shit there pants.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
this fall they had "atom fest" at a local road track. They were showing up here and there toward the end of our SVTOA event. Amazing on the road track! Wish I could have went back for the full event. Guys were driving their atom's from all over the country for the event.

I dont like the new windshield they started doing but I would still love to have one.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
No offense to the OP ,but that is a terrible, nasty looking piece-of-shit. Not cool at all IMO. :xpl:

Blown38

Established Member
Here's the video of it from top gear.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA"]YouTube- Top Gear - Ariel Atom - BBC[/ame]

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
No offense to the OP ,but that is a terrible, nasty looking piece-of-shit. Not cool at all IMO. :xpl:
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.....you're being sarcastic, right?!?! Those things look like an Indy car and a go-kart got together and had some sort of demon spawn child.

....and lemme tell you from personal experience, they are UNBELIEVABLE to drive!!!!

Check out Welcome to the Ariel Atom Experience if you want to drive one for a day....WELL WORTH the expense!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread