dc2r

Established Member
SOLD

IMG00324-20130706-1117_zps5ee55424.gif

IMG00325-20130706-1120_zps18bfe81e.gif

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
i tried texting that number and got no reply back. i'm not really set up for texting. if you want to contact me email or pm is best.

dc2r

Established Member
i think i have a sale pending...? haven't seen any $ yet so those who were interested can keep asking questions.

dc2r

Established Member
just to cover the most common questions... i never installed it, it's been sitting in storage for a year, instructions are included, i live in british columbia canada (westcoast), buyer pays shipping unless it's stupid expensive because of geography and depending on the offer i will try my best to help. paypal only with verified address because of restrictions placed on my account because someone tried to scam me with a stolen credit card :(

dc2r

Established Member
back to the top. still for sale. if anyone PM'd me in the last few days and has not heard back from me please message me again because everything in my mailbox got toasted.

stang8psi

Established Member
so to get this straight you want 220 Canadian dollars and in us you want $212.00
the reason you still have it is the price is high!
glws

dc2r

Established Member
so to get this straight you want 220 Canadian dollars and in us you want $212.00
the reason you still have it is the price is high!
glws

bought from american racing for $220+shipping (canada).

shipping extra. make offer. lowballers will be ignored.

please read it again.

i said it was $220+ shipping to canada to give people an idea what it was worth new when i got it. this is a US board so i didn't bother writing USD. i then asked for offers, with shipping being extra, because i have had lowballers saying $60 shipped from coast to coast is a generous offer, and then give me shit when i declined said generous offer.

thank you for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread