2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Raven edition

cbradley49

Established Member
Well, I just bought the bike January 15th and am already having second thoughts about it. It is completely stock. I have the tag/fender eliminator for it, i just havent put it on yet. It has 80 miles on it. The bike ended up being $11,500 after taxes, etc. The bike was built on request by me, and I picked it up the same day. I am looking to get at least $10,500 just to break even. I cant negotiate with the price as i dont want to lose any money. I can take pics, but the bike is mint since it is still pretty much new. Its not even broken in yet. PM if interested, if it doesnt sell, ill just continue to ride it.

Also, I can take $2700, and you take over payments. They are only $89/month

here is a link from where I bought it:
Yamaha 2009 YZF-R6 Motorcycles

R6.jpg

Last edited:

cbradley49

Established Member
haha, im not sure. I never checked, cause it was gonna be paid off with in a few years since i wasnt gonna make just the min. payments. Im assuming like 5 years

shamrock216

Established Member
Nice bike! I had an 06 in blue just like it! I really miss that bike, it was the nicest sportbike I had, got compliments all the time! I like my Harley now though ;)

cbradley49

Established Member
The bike is ridiculously quick and redlines at 16,500 rpm. i havent had it over 8K rpm since its not broken in yet.

cbradley49

Established Member
bump. this could be a great deal for someone, considering i put a down payment on it and it is only financed for $8,000. Thats the reason the payments are so low.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
These bikes are very nice. Have an 08 flames R6 myself. GREAT bike for whoever is looking for a new one. Bump for ya.

SVTSnake485

Banned
damn man, i didnt kno this was urs...id be all over it so u could take my stang lol i was bout 2 buy 1 right b4 i saw my friend get hit 3 yrs ago, hes been in a coma since

cbradley49

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread