2009 slam diesel 2

Zemedici

Established Member
ya i think he is. needs to ditch those wheels! they are awful anthony!!!

and white door handles lol

+1 white door handles and Alcoas

032911tr_033%2Bkicker_bash_2011_truck_show%2Bslammed_ford_dually.jpg

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
This drop is excellent, my super duty has a 3/5 drop and it already seems a bit "normal" rather than super low... I hope the front end of mine settles some after driving it. How much did yours settle? Not that the front suspension is the same, just wondered

stroked mach

Established Member
I have a old 12v 2wd exc and I want to drop the back a little to level it out as I don't pull nothing big just my car and want a set of 20inch American force wheels so bad , any ways we need them pics asap and truck is looking great, on the next round of mods go for a hood to set it off and make it all look good

SVTORANGE

Established Member
No hood my man as the Diesel is a totally different looking truck. I may do the Denalli mod which is Chrome Grill and painted bumpers BUT on the fence about that.

I had to order my tune yesterday and reach to a friend to help me install this BRIDGE and my truck will be done to take more pictures.

My truck after alignment drop another good inch and site perfectly level. It had a 5th wheel in it and I uninstalled it to get the rear to sit level with front and it worked out great.

1BD9D7 drop the front another inch and that will put you where you want to be provided the tires won't rub up front.

Users who are viewing this thread