2009 SEMA Models & Celebs... Girls pics!

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
yea most of the girls this year were busted... there were some good looking ones in the wheel hall, but they didnt get any pictures of them... ill have to see if i have some

Red94SVT

Established Member
More....

mustang_world_SEMA_models_503_JPG.jpg

I am almost positive these 2 are not women or at least did not start out life as women...

95riosnake

Established Member
Looks like the Sema show was side work for local strippers this year? :-D

A few cute ones in there, but overall I have to agree with everyone else in that a lot of those girls are downright skanky ESPECIALLY this one

mustang_world_SEMA_models_356_JPG.jpg

do-not-want-dog.jpg

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
There were a few uglies in the mix

very disappointed with this yr... lol
woof woof :xpl:
I mean there were a few hotties like Mercedes and one or two others but man, lots of them looked like crack whores or like they had no right to be there modeling but looked like they belong in some dumpy strip club giving happy endnings....

thanks for the time and effort taking the pictures though man :beer:

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
man some of the girls were nice, but some of them should of paid to even come in the building.

mineralstangt

Established Member
Forgive me, I don't mean to seem negative but to save yourself some time which I'm sure took you a bit with posting all of those pics you could have just simply posted the mustangworld.com link. Not that I'm complaining, just an observation.

NITMARE

Established Member
If you're a model at an auto show, you should probably be more attractive than an average girl, and definitely not ugly.

x1000! I don't ever just flat out say chicks aren't good looking but that's what we're dealing with here...99% of those chicks have no business being there.

black-plasma

Established Member
The budget cuts in advertising are clearly evident this year at SEMA. Hopefully the cars were worth a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread