The Perpetrator
Established Member
2009 RZR
1 owner
176 miles / 25hrs
Garage kept
All maintenance complete
Transferable 3 Year Ext. Polaris Warranty
Excellent Shape, never raced or driven hard.

- RZR-S Cage
- RZR-S Fender Flares
- Maier Kawasaki Green Plastic
- RZR-S Matte Black Hood
- 2" Billet Wheel Spacers
- Lower Chasis Brace
- Polaris Sport Roof
- Polaris Tinted half Winshield
- DWT Diablo 14X6 - 14X8 Wide-Offset wheels
- 26" Maxxis Big Horns

Trailer is a 5X10, 2"X3" boxed steel frame and tongue, Tongue jack, 2" Coupler, 3500LB axle, angle iron rails, wood floor. This is a very heavy duty trailer with the axle and boxed frame. Pulls excellent and true, has a few dents in the fenders. Currently installing a new wiring harness and lamps.

The RZR was purchased new in July of 09, used around the house and running through the fields. All maintenance has been done, just completed the 3rd oil change, has had 2 air filter changes (no dusting) and all fittings greased at each oil change, diffs and trans fluids all checked. All modifications were done this winter, machine hasn't been used this year. Wheels and Tires are brand new, plastic is brand new, cage is new, only scuffs on the machine is on the lower part of the rocker covers and the front winch plate cover. Other than those things it is spotless, bed is perfect, cage is perfect, plastic is perfect, wheels/tires are perfect. No mud buildup anywhere, always detailed after it is used and always kept in the garage. Engine and driveline are stock due to the extended warranty which is transferable. This an extremely well cared for machine that is spotless, you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner machine.

Selling as a package (RZR and trailer), not wanting to seperate.

I have the factory wheels and tires, fender flares, nets ect that will be included in the price. I may be leaving a few things off that I forgot.

Located in Corbin, KY

PM or Post

THANKS!!!
$12,500.00 Looking to move it soon. Drive in, hook up and pull it home.

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

DSC02401.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread