2009 M3 dct vs 2011 CTS-V from a dig 0-120

SVTCobra60

Established Member
lmao, yea that guy probably had no idea at all how to launch. Good race though, M3 is a sick car.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
He came freight training around you, obviously he had something BMW has yet to verstehe....

...Torque

Good kill but traction or reaction time won this battle :) If it makes it any better I support Jersey Shore making your lifestyle, fist pumping, and spray tanning quasi normal :D Good for you guys for getting out into the big world unafraid of its challenges :)

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
third honk sounds like a looser who makes excuses when he looses like the guy in the vid.. freight training around me? yea when I let off going into 5th gear at 120.

torque? would mean he would put distance on me before 120mph. Anyway he got smoked so bad maybe another 100hp wouldve helped him. He left with me... just didnt leave as good.

Last edited:

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
img1993e.jpg

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
third honk sounds like a looser who makes excuses when he looses like the guy in the vid..

torque? would mean he would put distance on me before 120mph. Anyway he got smoked so bad maybe another 100hp wouldve helped him. He left with me... just didnt leave as good.

Ha ha, I really could care less if I win or lose, your victory only shows how much more willing you are to sink money into a depreciable asset these days with the level of competition :)

Congrats, you caught the CTSV snoozing at the light while he was trying to translate on his smart phone what ever the hell you were trying to slur at the intersection.

You took the hit and shut it down early just as you were about to get stretched just like every bubble gum fairy who has great expectations for his "factory freak."

Go to a track with a light with the CTSV, would love to see your trap speed compared to his

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
guy with the big ego... this is my daily driver stock m3. I have modified c5 zo6 I drag race with. thanks...
all this shit your spewing really means garbage to me. I think you need to get a life.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
guy with the big ego... this is my daily driver stock m3. I have modified c5 zo6 I drag race with. thanks...
all this shit your spewing really means garbage to me. I think you need to get a life.

Big Ego? The car that I rock on the weekend is a 2V ;)

Spewing garbage? Take it to the track and compare trap speeds and tell me which is the faster car?

Thank God you shut it down when you did though, that upcoming traffic and/or approaching triple digits speeds in a car as unbalanced as an M3 would warrant such a move against a car that has realized you are trying to race it and is about to wear you the F out despite losing the hit :rollseyes

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Big Ego? The car that I rock on the weekend is a 2V ;)

Spewing garbage? Take it to the track and compare trap speeds and tell me which is the faster car?

Thank God you shut it down when you did though, that upcoming traffic and/or approaching triple digits speeds in a car as unbalanced as an M3 would warrant such a move against a car that has realized you are trying to race it and is about to wear you the F out despite losing the hit :rollseyes

Im not arguing with you hence why I ran him from a dig. He has 555hp vs my 414 hp thats a good difference of coarse it would out trap me. We ran to high enough speeds where I would rather not get a 140mph in a 55mph. Im pretty sure I wouldve still been ahead of him at that point as well.

He snoozed he lost.. light turned green at the same time for both of us. I out drove him, simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread