2009 GT500 For Sale

RKT SHP

Established Member
Hello all,
I am selling a 2009 GT500. It is Vista Blue with white stripes as you can see in the pictures. I have performed several tasteful modifications. Which I have all receipts and all stocks parts. Every part that has been removed from this car I have and will be going with the car. That includes everything from the dome light in the interior through the thermostat in the engine. The car currently has about 11,700 miles on it. The reason that I am selling this car is because the girlfriend(soon to be wife) absolutely hates the car. Secondly, I am looking to get into something with a more luxurious.

I am looking to get 38,000 for the car and that price is FIRM.

I will brake down the modifications by sections.

All of my GT500 tools will go with the car
VMP Ultimate Pulley tool
Transmitter tool for low pressure sensor
Bolt for Installing GT500 over drive balancer
Adjustment tool for the Tokico Coil Overs
Template for Shelby lettering spaced out across trunk

ALL MODIFICATIONS have less than 2,000 miles

ENGINE

-JLT cold air intake
Innovators West 10% Lower over drive Balancer
VMP 2.59 stock look pulley
VMP 90mm stock look Idler
Heavy duty Green Belt for OD Balancer also from VMP
NGK TR6 Spark plugs
VMP SCT Tuning by Justin
AFCO dual fan heat exchanger
OE-Look GT500 Intercooler reservoir (it has three times the capacity but looks stock sold by Roush
Reich Performance 170 Degree thermostat
VMP Ultimate Pulley tool
Bolt for Installing GT500 over drive balancer

Here are a few pictures of the engine work even though you cant see most of it.

IMG_0349.gif

IMG_0351.gif

IMG_0353.gif

EXHAUST

Lethal Performance “X” pipe(Purchased from Miami Mufflers which is the company that designed and built Lethals “X” Pipe)
Custom One off mid pipe with magnaflow mufflers that is designed to place he mufflers in from of the axle(it was designed and built by miami mufflers to work specifically with the “X” pipe that they designed for Lethal Performance). It makes the car sound like an old fox box with the mufflers mounted in the middle.
Lastly there is a muffler delete where the stock or most aftermarket company place them. It is an SSS Exhaust muffler delete.

Here are a few pictures of the exhaust work

IMG_0102.gif

IMG_0100.gif

IMG_0105.gif

SUSPENSION

-Fays watts linkage
-J & M double adjustable upper control arm
J & M Lower Control Arms
CME Lower Control Arm relocation brackets
Tokico D spec Adjustable shocks
Ground control fully adjustable coil overs
Ground Control Camber/caster plates to bring the car into alignment

The car can be taking from the height it currently sits in the pictures all the way up to stock height. And then brung back into alignment using the caster camber plates and the watts linkage help keep the rear end centered. Lastly the ride can be changed with the adjustment tool from firm to soft.

Here are some pictures

IMG_0378.gif

IMG_0382.gif

Sorry about the bluriness
IMG_0383.gif

Double Adjustable Upper Control Arm
IMG_0390.gif

TRANSMISSION

MGW GT500 Shifter
MGW Rally Series Shift ball(blue with white stripes that match the car) along with the deluxe CNC machined stainless jam nut with shaft
Clutch recall performed about 700 miles ago

I will show pictures of this when I get to the interior

RKT SHP

Established Member
more pictures

INTERIOR

ALL Interiors lights switched from green to blue using LED’s
Green info area switched from green to red
Autometer boost gauge(glows blue during the day and night)
Dynojet Wide band Sensor(glows blue during the day and night)
Both gauges installed using Roush vent gauge pods
Kenwood DNX 8120 with custom start up screen(also has blue tooth, iPod hook up, rear view camera, sirus satellite radio, also plays DVD’d in motion, and of course Garmin navigation)
Gauge cluster was switched from stock gray to blue
Trunk button installed by light switch
Dome lights switched over to LED’s
Trunk Light switched over to LED’s
Car also comes with three keys, with one being a nice flip key that combines the buttons and the key into one

Here are some pictures

IMG_0318.gif

IMG_0321.gif

IMG_0323.gif

IMG_0325.gif

IMG_0327.gif

IMG_0330.gif

Reverse Camera
IMG_0331.gif

Photo of actual camera on the tag(you really cant see this and it blends in well)
IMG_0334.gif

As you can see in this photo it almost disappears
IMG_0335.gif

Blue Gauge Backing
IMG_0339.gif

Trunk release button
IMG_0346.gif

RKT SHP

Established Member
even more pictures

HERE ARE SOME OF THE INTERIOR AT NIGHT

IMG_0406.gif

IMG_0409.gif

IMG_0413.gif

IMG_0424.gif

IMG_0426.gif

IMG_0428.gif

With A/C, Rear Defrost, and Recirculation turned on(they light up red)
IMG_0433.gif

IMG_0435.gif

IMG_0438.gif

IMG_0440.gif

IMG_0441.gif

RKT SHP

Established Member
EXTERIOR

- “Hid Guy” Fog light HID Kit that is stock color
“HID Guy” Head Light HID kit for Headlights(once I installed the fog light kit they didnt match perfectly so I replaced the head lights as well)
“HID Guy” Smoked front bumper signal lights
“HID Guy” Smoked Rear bumper signals lights
“HID GUY” LED reverse lights
“HID GUY” LED Tag light(not even installed yet)
Mustang Sequential plug in taillights kit
Cut the exterior antenna to the same height as the roof of the car
Shelby Lettering spaced out across trunk
Template for shelby lettering spaced out across trunk
Ford locking gas cap

Here are a few pictures of the exterior

IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0300.gif

IMG_0301.gif

IMG_0440.gif

IMG_0441.gif

EXTERIOR

- “Hid Guy” Fog light HID Kit that is stock color
“HID Guy” Head Light HID kit for Headlights(once I installed the fog light kit they didnt match perfectly so I replaced the head lights as well)
“HID Guy” Smoked front bumper signal lights
“HID Guy” Smoked Rear bumper signals lights
“HID GUY” LED reverse lights
“HID GUY” LED Tag light(not even installed yet)
Mustang Sequential plug in taillights kit
Cut the exterior antenna to the same height as the roof of the car
Shelby Lettering spaced out across trunk
Template for shelby lettering spaced out across trunk
Ford locking gas cap

Here are a few pictures of the exterior

IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0300.gif

IMG_0301.gif

IMG_0306.gif

IMG_0308.gif

IMG_0310.gif

IMG_0312.gif

IMG_0314.gif

IMG_0316.gif

IMG_0356.gif

RKT SHP

Established Member
IMG_0358.gif

IMG_0360.gif

IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/duckhead4life/IMG_0362.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_0364.gif

IMG_0368.gif

IMG_0370.gif

IMG_0372.gif

IMG_0374.gif

TIRES AND RIMS

Hypercoated GT4 wheels front 18X9 and rears are 18X10 with TPMS sensor installed
Nitto NT555’s in the front 275/35’s and the rears are 305/40’s
Transmitter tool for low pressure sensor

TIRES AND RIMS HAVE LESS THAN 1200 Miles

Here are some pictures:

Front Wheel
IMG_0288.gif

Rear Wheel
IMG_0298.gif

IMG_0391.gif

IMG_0397.gif

Notice you can still see the stubble on the front tires
IMG_0400.gif

GEARING

373 rear gears installed by Gus Machado Ford here in Miami and they are whisper quiet

I built this car to be a jack of all trades. Not to be necessarily a drag car or a road racer. Basically to have one I would have to compromise the other and I didnt want a car that wasn’t an all around performer.

As I said earlier I HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS which will be going with the car. Which include the stock HID headlights, all other stock lights including trunk light and interior dome lights,stock rims and tires, lower pulley and all other parts removed from the car. All metal parts received a light coat of WD-40 and wrapped and sealed in plastic. There are however two parts of this car that cannot be easily returned to stock, which are the hole I drilled for the trunk button and the LED’s that replaced the interior green lights. Although these parts can be easily replaced with parts from a donor mustang.

RKT SHP

Established Member
Lastly, with any used car there are flaws which I will illustrate the few flaws with the following pictures. I think it is only fair buying a car can be a stressful decision and I dont wont there to be any surprises on either end. Basically there are four of them with this car.

The first is the front splitter, it has slight curb rash that is not noticeable but is none the less there. Here is a picture of what I am talking about

IMG_0366.gif

Secondly, there is a small door ding(the only one on the car). It is extremely hard to see and it was difficult for me to get a clear picture of it, the following photo is the best one I could come up with.

It is the little red spec in the photo.

IMG_0296.gif

Third, there is a rock chip back by the gas cap, I am not even sure how I got this but it is there none the less. Here is a photo

Look to the right of the phillips head screw
IMG_0376.gif

Lastly, there is a light scratch on the bumper stripe

Again heres a picture

the mark is almost centered in this photo.
IMG_0292.gif

I know that there is a lot of photos here, but I wanted to make sure that I fully illustrate the car. If you have any questions or need any more pictures of anything. Please shoot me a P.M.

Thanks for looking

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
I say and most will agree, Keep the car. Find a honey that will like you and your car. I can almost imagine what is ahead for you if this is the beginning of your relationship with her. She already has you by the short hairs. Well, I guess some boys are looking for MAMA.

If you were smart you would have listed it for $60,000 such as most savvy men do.

GLWS, and your beginning to the end of manhood.

JoeLee

RKT SHP

Established Member
A couple of things I forgot to add.

The car comes with two car covers.
-The original Shelby Car cover
- Aftermarket California cover

The hood blanket was removed from the car about 5,000 miles ago and I have had no trouble in the florida heat with the paint

Also the car has JLT Bumper Bezels

Lastly, I know that the tags are Georgia and I live in Miami, the reason is because I am active duty military and my home of record is Georgia, so I keep my tags from there also.

RKT SHP

Established Member
I am ok with getting rid of it......I will still be in a nice car, the GT500 is making way for a BMW M3

I say and most will agree, Keep the car. Find a honey that will like you and your car. I can almost imagine what is ahead for you if this is the beginning of your relationship with her. She already has you by the short hairs. Well, I guess some boys are looking for MAMA.

If you were smart you would have listed it for $60,000 such as most savvy men do.

GLWS, and your beginning to the end of manhood.

JoeLee

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
I would not have posted that, "The reason that I am selling this car is because the girlfriend(soon to be wife) absolutely hates the car" She met you when you had the car,
such as, When my g/f met me i was an alcoholic, she ain't gonna change me. She likes
or loves me for the person I was when she met me and the car that I drove didn't make or break the relationship, regardles if it was a Volkswagen Cabriolet :)

Thanks for being a good sport. GL with the marriage, AND MAKE HER SIGN A PRE-NUP!!!
JoeLee

RKT SHP

Established Member
lol you guys are funny, and just because she doesnt like something that doesnt mean that she is making me get rid of it. Maybe I am doing it to make her happy and our relationship stronger(and the fact that I am getting an M3 doesnt hurt either)

Imatk

Established Member
Well this is the internets and take it for what it's worth (which aint much) if YOU want an M3 and YOU want to sell your GT500 then ok.

But if selling your car will somehow make your relationship stronger, I would seriously look at WHY that would be.

I have friends that do stuff all the time and blame the wife when REALLY they wanted to do it all along they just wanted an excuse. Maybe that's what it is and again if so then go for it.

Been married for more than 15 years now and had many failed relationships before. I would never sell my car because my wife didn't like it, AND (here's the important part) SHE would never want me to.

It truly is a two-way street and if you love your GT500 and she doesn't that's really not your problem it's HER problem.

You might think it's no big deal now, but after a couple years you will resent her for it and it WILL become an issue.

But again... what the hell do I know ;)

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Solve all those problems and just "give" the car to me.

I'll take one for the team. :beer:

j/k, nice car and good luck with the sale.

Rod

RKT SHP

Established Member
Car has sold.....however all stock parts are available for sale(the buyer didnt want them)

Users who are viewing this thread