2009 gt500 brand new 39000.00

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yeah only downfall to it.
But when people are asking $5,000 more for a 08 or even that for used cars. White isnt the end of the world.
They have lots of options out there just have to be patient and the right deal will come along.
You are right tho should see lows 30s for 07s and 08s before long.
Altho more people like this body style than the new 2010. So value may hold or go up since demand will be there.

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
LOL. Let me guess sticker and not a penny less?
Ive talked to a few dealers to. They will not budge.

Well they can keep the dang thing..:beer:

I will have one soon... I thought about buying my dads, But its 1,200 Miles and Its perfect. So, Im looking for one in the low 30's with around 15k on it.

Emmanuel

The Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation will celebrate the inaugural Shelby 427 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race by auctioning the Ultimate Shelby 427 GT500 Package on eBay starting today. The auction, which will end Feb. 19, 2009, includes a new torch red 2009 Shelby GT500 upgraded with the Super Snake package and No. 427 of the Limited Edition Shelby 427 packages. The winning bidder will also receive a VIP weekend at the Shelby 427 race on March 1, 2009, including two private Shelby suite tickets to enjoy the action. Money raised from the auction will benefit the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation, which helps children worldwide battle life-threatening illnesses while promoting the importance of organ and tissue donation.

"This is the ultimate Shelby package for the ultimate Shelby fan," said Jenni Shreeves, director of the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. "Not only will the winning bidder get the keys to a brand new Shelby GT500 Super Snake, they'll spend race weekend in Las Vegas with Mr. Shelby and his team. Most importantly, the money raised will help us continue our mission to give children around the world a second chance at life."

The 2009 Shelby GT500 being offered on eBay is fitted with the legendary Super Snake package, which includes multiple suspension and engine upgrades as well as design enhancements. Under the hood is a Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit that produces over 605 horsepower and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque. Mr. Shelby's personal autograph and race-related add-ons highlight the Limited Edition Shelby 427 package added to the muscle car.

ff500

Established Member
There are 2 options for the SS and the 40th conversions, the 605hp upgrade which comes with a warranty and the 725hp (KB) which doesn't come with a warranty.

War Eagle

Established Member
Other than the color, this is a really good buy on this car.

At $39,900 it is priced at $2,000 below invoice and the vin # indicates that it is a later build and has the improved drivetrain.

As I posted before the absolute best deals seem to be in California, their state economy, real estate and unemployment are really bad. The dealers out there are really suffering.

This is the best price I have seen and would be a heck of a deal for someone close to that dealer. I emailed the guy and there is no Doc fee at all on the deal the drive out price is $39,900!!

Last edited:

BlackenedSVT

The Clown has it out 4 me
Established Member
I am YET to see a 2007 or 2008 GT500 below $35,000 (that has super low mileage).

Whoever said 2007s should be in the high 20s now.....yeah maybe if someone is sacrifice selling...

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I am YET to see a 2007 or 2008 GT500 below $35,000 (that has super low mileage).

Whoever said 2007s should be in the high 20s now.....yeah maybe if someone is sacrifice selling...

Yeah not gonna be in the 20s anytime soon.
Lowest price I have seen was a 2008 with like 20,000ish miles. Was $34,000. Its Alloy with Black stripe. Its been on ebay for awhile now.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Price is good for sure.

There's $1500 marketing incentive on the '09's right now and there's several dealers in the Southeast that will budge off of them right now.

acerothstien

Established Member
the 20's are coming ....that s one thing you can hang youre hat on. Its not if but when.

ff500

Established Member
If the 20's are coming for the 07 and 08's then I feel bad for the 03/04's they'll be around 10k.

commando

Established Member
If the 20's are coming for the 07 and 08's then I feel bad for the 03/04's they'll be around 10k.

I would have thought that too except for the fact that 03-04's are faster and have more potential so I believe they will hold on pretty good. they don't have that BS drive by wire system that is now mandatory and that is a huge plus when it comes to power delivery. Terminators have depreciated less than almost any vehicle I can think of (besides exotics).

ff500

Established Member
alls you need to do is look at the wholesale values on both cars and that will tell you where the prices are going.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I would have thought that too except for the fact that 03-04's are faster and have more potential so I believe they will hold on pretty good. they don't have that BS drive by wire system that is now mandatory and that is a huge plus when it comes to power delivery. Terminators have depreciated less than almost any vehicle I can think of (besides exotics).

Faster and have more potential? What a load of bullshit.
:lol:

Hell, you can find some Terminators in the teens already. If the Shelby's hit the 20k mark, the Terminators will be in the 10k's

Users who are viewing this thread