2009 GT500 Black With Red Stripes! Amazing CAR!

boost12

Established Member
I'm throwing around the idea of selling my GT500. The car came from FL 2 months ago and is 100% Immaculate! Its as clean on the underside as the outside is! If your looking for a MINT GT500 then this is the car for you...

Modifications

- Shelby Short Shifter
- Steeda Exhaust
- Shelby 20 inch wheels
- Steeda Upper Pulley " 13 psi "
- Steeda cold air intake
- SCT Xcal3
- Steeda suspension package

The car is modded perfectly with all high dollar parts! No cheap shit! Car runs and drives like new! Its fully loaded with Navigation etc etc! The best package Ford offers to my knowledge. The car has 15k miles on it.

Asking 41k for the car:beer: If interested PM me serious offers.

01-1.jpg

slingshot

Established Member
What kind/size tires? Any dyno #'s, track use/#'s? Any accident history? Who did the tune? Very nice car...

Last edited:

boost12

Established Member
What kind/size tires? Any dyno #'s, track use/#'s? Any accident history? Who did the tune? Very nice car...

The tires are TOYO PROXES 295 30 20 in back, not sure on the front for size but they are matching tires.

Tune is from STEEDA and its never been down a drag strip. It made 530 whp on the Dyno in 90 degree heat.

No accidents what so ever.

HemiBoss

Established Member
Beautiful car, and it's close to me. The only problem is there's 3 2010's on here with 2-5K miles for about the same price. Good luck with the sale, I will keep it in mind.

boost12

Established Member
Beautiful car, and it's close to me. The only problem is there's 3 2010's on here with 2-5K miles for about the same price. Good luck with the sale, I will keep it in mind.

Yea but do they have 5k + in aftermarket parts ?

If your serious shoot me a PM with what you would pay for the car and well see if we can make a deal:beer:

boost12

Established Member
Call me if seriously interested

847-561-7547

If I don't pickup leave a message and Ill call you back.

2010drive

Established Member
I remember seeing that car on ebay awhile back from a dealer in FL. They were asking to much tho. It's one of the nicest ones I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread