2009 GT500 Black/Alloy FS--- $36,500

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
They are on the car. You will need a tuner because I took mine out to put in my 2010. The car also comes with the Shelby car cover and I swapped the mufflers to the stock mufflers from my 2010.

Last edited:

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
VERY interested if still for sale?? Noticed thread is a couple months old. I'm in Colorado and hope to do a local deal on one between now and spring.

Gojira

Established Member
Black wheels look good. Did you do this with a spray can? My friend painted his wheels with a pray can and they actually came out good.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
VERY interested if still for sale?? Noticed thread is a couple months old. I'm in Colorado and hope to do a local deal on one between now and spring.

Hey bud, iam from the Springs. Theres a 07 in a local dealership here, iam going to check it out tomorrow i can give you some details on it if your interested? What part of Colorado you at?
Iam really interested in a 03-04 Cobra but cant seem to find them in our area?

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Hey bud, iam from the Springs. Theres a 07 in a local dealership here, iam going to check it out tomorrow i can give you some details on it if your interested? What part of Colorado you at?
Iam really interested in a 03-04 Cobra but cant seem to find them in our area?

Thanks for the heads up and willingness to check it out!! I'm actually fairly set on a '11 GT500 (or '10 modded GT500) or an '03-04 Cobra myself. You're right, there aren't any around. There is a mystic in Golden, but the seller is asking $40k for an 8 year old car!! Guess someone might be willing to fork it over?!? Good luck with your search!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up and willingness to check it out!! I'm actually fairly set on a '11 GT500 (or '10 modded GT500) or an '03-04 Cobra myself. You're right, there aren't any around. There is a mystic in Golden, but the seller is asking $40k for an 8 year old car!! Guess someone might be willing to fork it over?!? Good luck with your search!

No problem! yeah i seen the ad for that Mystic, i cant see myself paying that kind of money for that when theres so many hot looking modded 03-04s forsale in other states. There was actually a very clean Mystic with low miles up in Denver, Omeara ford selling for 24k, it sold quick!
Iam trying to sell or even trade mine in, if the deal is good for an 03-04 Cobra or 07-09 GT500 i want to stay under 34K.
btw the 07 GT500 is grey w/stripes it has w/12.xxx miles stock air box, catted highflow x-pipe, stock mufflers, really clean no navi. dealership wont budge from $34.900

Users who are viewing this thread