2009 Ford Mustang Saleen Racecraft 420S *Authenticated and Verified*

gholiza

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to the site, a friend just referred me here the other day, and have seen some fantastic reviews about the community already so I thought I'd see what kind of interest people would have in my '09 Racecraft. I have had it authenticated and verified by ford, they told me it was 1/87 made in its color, Alloy, and that it is in fact very rare.
It has all the serial numbers you need to verify anything, as well as all original paperwork including the original window sticker!

I was going to ask below trade for it, probably around $22,000, because I simply want to get rid of it to open up my wallet for my next fun purchase :coolman:. It has 47,563 miles on it, a clean title, and I'm the 3rd owner. I've seen the CARFAX and the previous owners had good maintenance records on it and never drove it too much.

Now after all that mumbo jumbo, I just want to clarify that this thread isn't to sell my car, I simply am in the process of doing research on what I could possibly get for it when I am ready to finally sell it in the near future. This community seems very knowledgeable so any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You are violating the "feeler" sale rule.

So, instead of getting your thread deleted, post it for sale according to the rules with pics, price, etc.

You will get your research done and may find the right person to buy the car. The worst that can happen is that you say no to an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread