2009 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71

Smoke92

Established Member
Hey guys, starting a family and I am needing to get rid of at least one vehicle. Up for sale is my 2009 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor. It is very clean for an ex police car and has only 63,000 miles on it. Everything works as it should, runs and drives great (it has been my daily driver for a year and no issues at all). It has a Pioneer double DIN CD deck, and the speakers have been replaced with Pioneer 6x8's. Also has 2 MTX 12's in the trunk in a sealed box with a 1000w MTX amp on it, it will be included for an extra $300. It also has aftermarket 17inch aluminum wheels on it with Continenatal Extreme Contact DWS tires. The rims and tires have less than 1500 miles on them. I also have the stock wheels and tires that will be included if the buyer wants them. I had some dynomax race bullets welded on in places of the factory mufflers, it has a nice rumble but certainly not loud since it still has the factory cats. It has an aftermarket center console. The other mods are a Mach 1 chin spoiler on the front bumper, and the grille surround has been painted body color (white). I also added the front door trim that it was missing (as they are on most police cars). Really about the only thing that gives it away as an ex police car is the "Police Interceptor" badge on the trunk and the spotlight on the door. Also, the rear doors have been restored to work like a civilain Vic. Clean Retail is $9225 but I know I can't get that much for it. Asking $8000 OBO. Located in Eastern Montana. PM me with you email address for pics and more info. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread