2009 Corvette ZR1 VS Porsche GT2 VS Ferrari 599 VS Nissan GTR !!

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Last edited:

Common

Established Member

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Why so impressed?

your car has more balls anyway.

LOL Thanks .. My car is a fun street car but on a road course I am pretty sure I'd get eaten alive. I would need some suspension mods and I am pretty sure my blower would probably overheat long before theirs did. :beer: However I don't really care about all of that because my main goal was a fun badass street car and I love my car!! I willlll be looking for a ZR1 to race !! Especially next year when I forge and turn up the wick on this ECS kit.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
LOL Thanks .. My car is a fun street car but on a road course I am pretty sure I'd get eaten alive. I would need some suspension mods and I am pretty sure my blower would probably overheat long before theirs did. :beer: However I don't really care about all of that because my main goal was a fun badass street car and I love my car!! I willlll be looking for a ZR1 to race !! Especially next year when I forge and turn up the wick on this ECS kit.
What part of Jersey are you from?.....asking so I could watch out....:burnout:
Cause the ZR1's motor is forged and forged = more boost!:rolling:

I know I was giving the kid a compliment

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
link doesn't work?

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry guys I knew this was going to happen. I am at work and whenever I post links this always seems to happen. :fm: It is the new motor trend article if anyone can help me out and link the article. Sorry, If not I will fix it when I get home. For now this is .........
081.jpg

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
lol, I don't think you need to worry about 500+hp cobras.

It's rarely even out latelly.......

edit: it's silver.

Hey anything can happen in a street race we all know that. We should meet up one day and check out the cars. I love Cobras. :beer:

Common

Established Member
Hey anything can happen in a street race we all know that. We should meet up one day and check out the cars. I love Cobras. :beer:

I got to edgwater meet every now and then on thursday nights. I will shoot you a pm next time I head over there.

My friend has a very nicely setup vette. Maybe you have seen it, it's black on black, black wheels, blown and has a "BLKDVL" plate..........:burnout:

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I got to edgwater meet every now and then on thursday nights. I will shoot you a pm next time I head over there.

My friend has a very nicely setup vette. Maybe you have seen it, it's black on black, black wheels, blown and has a "BLKDVL" plate..........:burnout:

Sure dude sounds awesome. Hit me up

Chris

16kOrBust

Established Member
That was a great article, and not just because the ZR1 won (which is a bonus :D). I like that they got a real driver and real feedback, plus the fact that they ran all of them on all the different types of courses and tests. It's funny, even after that, you still look in the comments and see people whining about how American cars only go well in a straight line and on the oval...did they not even read the article? And too bad the Ferrari is so expensive because that is also one badass car, especially for the weight of it.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
That was a great article, and not just because the ZR1 won (which is a bonus :D). I like that they got a real driver and real feedback, plus the fact that they ran all of them on all the different types of courses and tests. It's funny, even after that, you still look in the comments and see people whining about how American cars only go well in a straight line and on the oval...did they not even read the article? And too bad the Ferrari is so expensive because that is also one badass car, especially for the weight of it.

True and I have to admit the Nissan held its own against some BIG DOG CARS. Besides the mishap on the oval which I am sure all the haters will only remember that part of the article; the car performed great and proved it is a serious sports car. Props tp Nissan.

Users who are viewing this thread