2009 Corvette ZR1/StingRay/Blue Devil/Z07

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
Guys,

I checking out WorldCarFans.Com and one of there headlining stories was that the new 2009 Super Vette (they call it the ZR1) was videotaped on Laguna Seca during the AMLS Race that just took place.

There is no sound, just music but this thing is moving.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071022.005/corvette-zr1-caught-on-video-ahead-of-debut

There is the link to the video and story.

Looks pretty cool.

For a Chevy!!

03LG

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Those wheels are sick. Looks like they did away with the hood scoop. Possibly carbon fiber roof? I like the subtle wing that stretches all the way across the deck lid.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
The difference between ZR1 and LS7 Z will be that of terminator and mach1.

It is nice but not exactly the IT.;-)

True, but the mach 1 did not have 505 FWHP from the factory, did not have 427 CI, and did not have the mod potential that the LS7 has. Not to mention that I would be satisfied with 500 to 525 RWHP, and have no need for 600+ :beer:

Common

Established Member
True, but the mach 1 did not have 505 FWHP from the factory, did not have 427 CI, and did not have the mod potential that the LS7 has. Not to mention that I would be satisfied with 500 to 525 RWHP, and have no need for 600+ :beer:

Agree with everything.:beer:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
there are so many of these vids popping up, if i had a c6-z i would throw some black shit on some fenders, some different wheels and tape it up, take it to a track and watch as everyone videotapes it and races to say its the new "super" 'vette

Common

Established Member
hmmm...for a hundred stacks...

Built TT C5Z06 that will run circles around the ZR1 and then bank $30,000, no?

Ricer mentality much?

So it would be fair if I buy a fox for 5k, invest 95k in TT setup, state of the art suspension/brakes that will run rectangles around ZR1 and your TTC5Z?:lol:

You have alot to learn.:read:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Ricer mentality much?

So it would be fair if I buy a fox for 5k, invest 95k in TT setup, state of the art suspension/brakes that will run rectangles around ZR1 and your TTC5Z?:lol:

You have alot to learn.:read:

No kidding!!! :thumbsup:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
if you want sound check youtube or other outlets. there was plenty of people there with video cameras....

Users who are viewing this thread