2008 Vapor GT500

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
I am toying with the idea of either selling or partial trade of my Vapor GT500. The car is immaculate with only 10,800 miles on it. Have all documentation from SVT and Shelby. Has black interior and is perfect also. Outside the car has been destriped and has the Shelby centered on rear trunk. Has the GT500kr wheels with drag radials out back. Original wheels and 2 original tires out back that goes with car. Ford racing shifter handle and ball installed. Motor wise the car has a 2.59 pulley with ford racing cold air. Tuned and dynoed at MV performance. 516/495 to the ground with 4.10 GEAR. The car has been nothing but pampered and I am 2nd owner. Selling outright I would take $38,000 but would consider a partial trade. $23,000 is owed on it. Partial trade would be a 03 or 04 cobra or maybe a 93 cobra. If any interest or any other info feel free to text me at 678-767-8385. I really hate getting rid of car but I may have to. Thanks for viewing. Will post pictures here in a few. :)
50401601_photobucket_67345_.jpg

Last edited:

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
Forgot to mention the car has Ford Racing lowering springs and shaker 1000 sound system. Also installed KR strut tower brace. 10 year/100000 mile warranty with free oil changes for life from any ford dealer. Have all factory parts except the gear. :)

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
Thanks man. I really hate getting rid of it. I pamper it so much. The seats get conditioned every week. It never sees interstate unless front end is taped up so does not go. Backseat has never seen a passenger and the KR wheels have no rash marks nor does the car get parked beside anyone. Im very picky about it. Lol

whiplash920

Established Member
glad ur keepin' it. let that thing rip though - no need to keep it a garage queen - these cars are meant to be driven, not parked. i drive my 10' hard - take it to the track, and drive spiritedly. that's what they're made for.

Users who are viewing this thread