2008 Supercharged LS3 Corvette for sale cheap

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I had contemplated keeping the car and getting involved in road racing but I think at this stage in my life its better to be financially secure and not have to worry about things like her losing her job or me losing mine. Obviously many people worry about that but having a financed Corvette does not help. Ok, again I am asking 39k and I think anyone that sees this car in person will fall in love with it and I believe my asking price is very fair. I will keep the car if I do not find the right buyer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

First of all this is a 2008 2LT Black Leather interior A6 Z51 Coupe with NPP exhaust.. The car is mint and garage kept with only 5k miles on it. It also has a C6 Z06 spoiler and a mild to wild exhaust switch. It also has a brand new 400 dollar Valentine radar/laser detector hardwired into the rear view mirror and neatly mounted by the Visor.

The car before this winter storage had an ECS supercharger kit added (their new Paxton Novi 2200 kit with alky injection and also had American Racing Long tube Headers put on). The car made one pass down the track with ECS owner Doug driving and pulled off a 10.5 @ 135mph with a 1.7 60ft and a 6.9 @ 108mph eighth mile. The guys at ECS will tell you how clean this car is and well taken care of. The build is perfect and no expense was spared.

That was the only pass down the track, then the car was stored away in the garage this winter. The set up only has 250 miles (mostly the drive back from ECS) on it and the car is flawless. It feels completely stock until you put your foot down and then it is just violently fast. This car was going to be a waxer and just for nice days but with my current situation and I am not able to enjoy that luxury.

I am not asking anything for the supercharger system. I owe exactly 39k on the car and that is what I am asking for to break even. About 60k has been put into this car including price and I know someone here would love this car and treat it the way it deserves. Right now my family needs me more than the car so hopefully someone can take it off my hands.

Here are a few pic of the supercharger and the car as well as the slip from the track. With ECS Novi 2200 on a very safe tune the car put down 579 rwhp and 580ft with the restrictor plate. I am asking just the 39k to get out of the payments and hoping to move it fast. I have a wedding in May and many thing I have to now take care of. Any serious interests please email me at [email protected] or contact my cell phone at 201- 803-7923. Any questions on the car I am sure Doug or Chris at ECS will also be willing to help and answer.

First of all the alky or meth kit is also ECS's kit and its very good and well made. Its simple, they use your windshield washer fluid tank as your alky tank and all you have to do is fill it when your DIC flashes low washer fluid. The alky only sprays when your are in boost and running over 4lbs I believe. Maybe ecs can correct me if I am wrong on the pounds of boost it takes to make the alky spray. If you run out of alky that does not mean you cannot drive the car. You can drive it as much as you want just drive it normal and not hard until you can fill up again.

This car has the optional 08 NPP exhaust as well. The car even with the headers and paxton 2200 is very quiet when the mild to wild flaps are closed. When they are open it is loud but not obnoxious drone loud. It just has a nice deep growl to it. AT FULL THROTTLE THE CAR IS FREAKIN LOUD. Reminds me of a Nascar sound. I scared myself the first time I went under a bridge and got on it lol

The one pass at the track was made on 18 inch nitto drag radials.

Also, the stock A6 is not a ticking time bomb because Doug, part owner of ECS tuned the car beautifully. He set the car up so that the timing backs off a bit nearing full boost the the shifts are not brutal on the tranny. He can explain what he did much better than I can but ECS has supercharged many A6 cars and they always do it the right way to protect the trans and try not to break parts. I stressed to Doug when the car was being built that safety was my main concern and breaking parts. They built a great car and also I should say that I believe RPM is either very close to having a built A6 or they already have one if it did break. You send them the broken A6 and they upgrade the parts. Ecs can tell more about the situation. Driving the car on the street should not bring any problems. It is when you put very sticky tires on the car and trying to launch the crap out of it that it will certainly break much easier. I never had any intentions of doing that. The cars performance times speak for itself and it is very docile when just being driven normal on the street. Thanks guys please email me at [email protected] if interested and a serious buyer.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Thanks, I love it too but now just seems like the wrong time for me financially to own it. I will get one again but when I am a bit older. I have a wedding in May and many things on my plate coming up fast. First 39k takes her home. : )

badazzebz06

Established Member
EASILY a very very fair price for a blown ls3!! actually for a car in this cond with these mods in actuality u are sellin way too low...good luck finding a new ls3 vette stock for this price even with the crappy economy...plus an ls3 with a blower is capable of insane times at the track ive seen 10's cam only lol...

Users who are viewing this thread