2008 Shelby GT500 For Sale

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Hi guys… well it is with much regret, I will have to be selling my 2008 Shelby GT500. It is a black on black factory stripe delete car with all black interior. The car is absolutely perfect, including paint. Factory equipped with HID lamps, premium interior pkg, and hard to find Navigation. It has always been garaged and meticulously maintained. I was planning on removing the mods, as it seems you get more for them parted out, than including with the car. But I’m looking for a quick sale… so if it moves as quickly as I think it will… someone is going to not only get an incredible car, but for an incredible price!
Here are the modifications that ‘Today’ Come with the car: (I’ll get pics up next) (Car has 3,900 miles on it)

Eiback Pro-Kit Springs
Shelby hood cylinder kit to eliminate the prop rod
FRPP Chrome shift handle with white knob
Steeda 'Black Pentar' 18 X 9.5" wheels with Factory GoodYear Eagle F1's
JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
L&M 66MM Throttle Body
Metco 2.6 Upper Pulley
Metco Idler Pulley
SCT3 Flash tuner, with 3 Custom Tunes
True Forged Polished Aluminum Intercooler reservoir
Magnaflow 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
Tinted Windows
1 Piece Aluminum DriveShaft
BMR Adjustable Upper Control Arm & Mount.
BMR Adjustable Pan Hard Bar

I'm realistic in what the car is worth, while in absolute MINT condition, I'm looking for $38,500K for the car, with all the mods.

When I did my research... the only cars going for $36K or less... are ones without Navigation... I made sure to get Navigation... as to me it was the only thing that made the interior look different than a 2001 Mustang radio!

I have all paperwork including an OASIS report, window sticker, manuals etc...

Dave
Pics coming soon!

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Shelby_1.jpg

Shelby_2.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

Shelby_3.jpg

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Very nice and sinister looking!! I think that your price with mods and miles is realistic. Good luck with the sale, and someone is going to get a nice car.

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Yes, but not at work with me... this has come up quickly for me... so didn't really 'plan on it'... these are from my Camera phone... I'll take a few more tonight / tomorrow. If anyone wants under the hood, or other interior, exterior... please let me know via PM or email (dschotz at earthlink dot net) And I can send you full size images.

Car is mint, as I'd expect any car with just 3,900 miles to be.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Thanks Red... yes, looks like I have a couple people interested so far, but no deposits as of yet. ;)

I'm going to miss the car... but have to get back to 4 doors unfortunately. (or fortunately) :)

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Hi Jym, Mike Whitkopf of A.D.S. here in AZ, tuned the car. He's an unknown probably to most on here, but comes from Lingenfelter back when they were the best. He's tuned all my race cars for the past 10+ years... car makes roughly 550 RWHP on a Mustang Dyno. (Again in my experience, tuning on anything that doesn’t provide real ‘load’ isn’t going to be very accurate to street conditions. Very conservative & Safe tune. Dyno graphs will go with car as well.

Thanks,
Dave

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Absolutely Sick!!!

Looking at your NAV, I used to live in the same general area. I lived at Ray/Cooper back in 02'.

Users who are viewing this thread