2008 Shelby GT500 for sale

Jax_svt

Established Member
2008 GT500 for sale ! Vapor silver with gloss black stripes, 32,000 miles full bolt ons making just over 705rwhp and 640trq. Mods include a 2.3 ported tvs, 15% underdrive pulley, 80lbs ford racing fuel injectors, kooks 1" 7/8 long tube headers, kooks off road X-pipe, corsa sport axle backs, BPS larger elbow, kenne belle 75mm ported and polished TB, CJ 123mm CAI, custom made intake tube. Afco dual fan heat exchanger. Body mods include, cervinis 2.5" cowl hood, Eleanor style window louvers, raxiom gen 5 taillights, American muscle blacked out decklid, fully painted lower lip kit all the way around the car. American muscle radiator cover painted to match. Under the hood you will find a very clean and well maintained engine bay. Along with painted to match supercharger, coil covers, intake tube, and battery, master cylinder covers. Also has 13-14 GT500 rocker panel decals. Will throw in the extra set of wheels and any other stock parts I have laying around the garage. Asking price is $35,000 located in Connecticut. Please serious inquiries only and NO TRADES. All pics are on my phone and I'm willing to communicate through text or call PM for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread