2008 Philadelphia International Auto Show (dial up warning)

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
DSC08219Medium.jpg

I wonder if that is a real 22b. If so, that is a hell of a rare Impreza.

Cool pics!

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Nice pics. Were they letting people sit in the Challenger?

No, the dodge section is really anal. They wouldn't even let you sit in the SRT-4 Caliber. Which has awesome leather SRT seats in the front and cheapo cloth rear seats. haha

WishIHadSVT

Established Member
I liked the 442, F1, white porsche, '56 chevy, and the R8 is awesome. The Shelby GT seems kinda neutral/ meh for styling?? Wish they had shows like that near me....

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Challenger, R8, all black GT500 are mint!
Still hate the see through hood section on the ZR1 and the GTR is growing on me.
Thanks for the pics.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
they need to fire whoever is in charge of car design at ford because all their new designs with that flat bar design sucks a++. everything is boxy and fugly.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
That Charcoal gray ZR1 Is SICK!!! I just hate the clear section of the hood. Oh well, I can't afford one anyway.

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Wow. A crapload of people around the Challenger and not 1 person around the ZR-1. What is wrong with people?

Oh yeah, if that is the new F150, that is the best looking truck on theplanet bar none. Ford stays on top with their trucks.

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
Challenger, R8, all black GT500 are mint!
Still hate the see through hood section on the ZR1 and the GTR is growing on me.
Thanks for the pics.

That Charcoal gray ZR1 Is SICK!!! I just hate the clear section of the hood. Oh well, I can't afford one anyway.

Nah dudes. I had similar feelings about the ZR1's hood until I saw it in person. It actually makes it look more badass.

Last edited:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
...if that is the new F150, that is the best looking truck on theplanet bar none. Ford stays on top with their trucks.

That's a Super Duty. Ford has pictures of the new F150 on their website and that ain't it! I thought the same thing when I saw the sign in the background.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
yea I really like the see thru part of the ZR1 hood, something different for a vette.

r6bullet

Established Member
sony w-100 good for what i need, i didnt use flash in most of them...probably most of it is from how i was holding the camera. just trying to get shots in between random people walking in front.

Yea that can be tricky, people just like to wonder right into the pics.
Not bad though

Users who are viewing this thread