2008 nasty looking insanely fast chopper for trade 127ci

mineslouder

Established Member
Just in Time for fall to own a nasty looking and driving Chopper. Must see Bike in person as pictures dont do it justice whatsoever. You cannot go anywhere and people dont come up to you saying how awesome the bike is. This is really a bike you must see in person. The chopper makes some serious power its 127ci ultima motor which when converted to cc it is 2081cc. Motor makes 140 horsepower out of the box. I had a 2005 gxsr 1000 and this bike will be right with it till about third gear. Bike has Mean streak forks,
Ridewright Wheels with a monster 300 rear tire. Looks nasty from behind,127ci Ultima motor 6 grand alone in 2008. Jay Brake
Hand controls, Exile Cycles forward Controls, Exile Cycles Brakes with Sprocket Brake, Frame Powder coated gray if I kept it I would go with black Has 1200 miles on it. The bike will spin tires in second and third gear if that tells you the power it makes.Nothing but High dollar parts were used. Am open to all trades except another bike. I am getting out of the bike scene for awhile. Open to trucks, diesels or gas, all cars the faster the car the better. i will also look at atv or utv. So really open to just about anything. 12000 to buy it or make a trade offer. Will also take partial trades. 404-379-8687 call or text bike front.JPGcc2.jpgcc6.jpgcc4.jpgbike front.JPGcc2.jpgcc6.jpgcc4.jpg

Trade trades atv silverado sierra mustang cobra gt coupe trans am ws6 lift lifted fast

Last edited:

mineslouder

Established Member
Sorry I double posted Pictures

Sorry for double posting the pictures. F

Attachments

• lchopper.jpg
    lchopper.jpg
    628.4 KB · Views: 246
  • front wheel.JPG
    front wheel.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 246