2008 gt500

mhatch

Established Member
20141125_170955_zpskfebk94p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Selling my 2008 gt500. Solid black, no stripes with black interior. 43,000 miles. The car is stock other than 3.73 gear and exhaust. $27,500

Last edited:

11GTcoupe

Established Member
All we get is a 'bump' ? Can you elaborate on the car you are SELLING?
Number of owners, service history, tire condition, nav, Shaker 1000 ?? Anything??

mhatch

Established Member
For those that need more information on the gt500. It is very similar to the other 6500+ gt500 coupes produced in 2008. The only thing that makes this cat remotely rare is that it is 1 of 166 black cars without stripes. I believe I am the 3rd owner. I have no service records since I service the car myself. It has Nitto NT555 tires on it with approximately 6,000 miles on them and 32psi. Front tires are 255/45 zr18, back tires are 285/40 zr18. No navigation, it does have the shaker 1000 but if your buying this car for the radio your making a mistake. The old Mach 460 sounded much better in my old GT. This car does seem faster though, which is what I was looking for. It has a short throw Hurst shifter. The interior is all black with a snake embroidered on the front seats. The cup holder has lights that change colors (pink, orange, red, blue, lime, dark blue, and purple). Dark blue is my favorite, plus when dark blue is on the car seems faster, may be just a coincidence though. I've also added shelby floor mats, front only. Jeff and Gary also signed the valve cover. I don't know them personally but I'm sure they do good work. It also had a new Motorcraft battery (build ford tough). Hope this helps.

Pookiefan

Thanks for the detailed post, but I have a few questions, what brand floor mats are in the back ? Which blue cup holder light is faster, regular blue or the dark blue? What color ink did Jeff and Gary use on the valve covers? Thanks for your time

Users who are viewing this thread