2008 GT500 Headwork question

2008gt500nl

Established Member
I know there are some very knowledgefull people here, that's why i like to ask the following.

I let the car detonate with the 2.3 TVS 10% OD and 2,59 Pully. The spark plug on cylinder 7 get's squeezed so i need to pull the heads, a bent valve i hope piston looked good (no holes)

Now i need to rebuild the heads and i like to prepare them for 7000 RPM and make them reliable.

The big question snow is how to do this. In europe people and engine builders talk a lot and i can't find experienced enigine builders on this engine so i thought maybe i can find a builder here and they can advise me what parts i need to buy. I have a very experienced shop engine builder that helps me and i just want to help them with knowledge i get from this form. The Engine shop can do every headwork that is nescesarry with very skill full people, only have never done a 32 valve 5.4 head before. The question is what problems you guys think we need to look at or change or think of when the heads need to hold 7000 RPM and 1000 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread