2008 gt500 convertible

Boston Mike

Established Member
I am preparing to list up my '08 black vert in preparation for a future toy................wanted to see if there was any interest. I'll try to list all of the mods off memory......................I'll have pics after I get her all shined up after the long weekend.

32,500 miles (I'm the original owner................bought in April 2008)
Ebony, stripe delete
Colormatched rocker panels
Tinted emblems, tinted taillights

Ford Racing Handling pack (FR3)
Fays2 Watt LInk
BMR LCAs, UCA
McLeod RXT clutch (couldn't rationalize continuing the TSB fixes any longer)
Kooks LT headers (catted)
Ford Racing 123mm CAI
L&M 66 TB (annodized black)
L&M Plenum
FORE fuel rails (annodized black
JLT catch cans (both sides)
Brand new battery (thank you Autozone warranty)
ARP head studs
Head gaskets (brand is failing me, but had done when I put on the headers......i'll find it in my emails)
JLT Fresh Air kit (ducts with tubing headed towards CAI)
A pillar 3 gauge pod with boost, oil pressure and A/F gauges (Cobalt)
Tuned by Dennis Gomes of Tasca Ford (SCT)

Cosmetic negatives: I had the OEM wheels painted (tinted clearcoat) and there are a few chips. I was going to have them redone, but figured there may be a buyer that would go aftermarket anyways (or go bigger to 20"). Also, the chin spoiler, I had colormatched as well, but an unfortunate incident with a parking lot curb rendered that moot. I am going to locate a takeoff to replace that with.

Located in the DFW Metroplex (McKinney). Asking 30,000 (accounting for the condition of the wheels). Best way is to hit me at [email protected]. It will get the quickest response. Thanks!!!

PS: Also, have lots of excess interior trim pieces (door panels, center console, etc. I had a plan to eventually have the interior colormatched to the car instead of the textured plastic. Just never got to it. ALso have some of the stock parts that came off it (TB, intake, plenum, fuel rails, suspension, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread