2008 GCSRT8 or 2004 Cobra

2008 Jeep GC SRT8 or 2004 Cobra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2010drive

Established Member
I realize this is a cobra forum but I just want your opinion. Would you rather get a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 or a 2004 cobra? If I were to get the SRT8 it would be a dd but the cobra would only be a weekend car. I also realize that their is about a 8k difference is price. BTW it snows where I live so if I were to get the cobra it would sit for 4 months out of the year.

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
i would get the cobra man that jeep is automatic and screw that i would rather bang gears all day. and your looking to mod the car at all the cobra would be ten times cheaper

cohhbra

Established Member
cobra or gtfo...na just kidding, but those jeep srt8's are nice, but dude, what need does a jeep have going 0-60 in 5 secs, get the cobra, get you some borla stingers and you'll never look back

2010drive

Established Member
The jeep has a paddle shifter so you can shift manually (I know its not the same). But yeah I would be looking to mod either one heavily.

Last edited:

04CobraMatt

Established Member
do you prefere being high off the ground or not? This is a personnal preference choice. I hate being high off the ground.

antiv6

Established Member
in an area that gets snow i would probably buy the jeep, especially if it is gonna be a dd. An srt8 would be an awesome dd

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Cobra. Chrysler products SUCK big time. I know first hand. You will definitely fall in love with the Cobra and wonder why you ever thought about a Jeep afterwards.

Jefe

Established Member
I think the SRT8 Jeep might be my next vehicle after the Cobra. Thats if I ever sell it :)

grnenvy

Established Member
yo

I own both best of both worlds LOLOL
My Jeep is my daily driver and it's great with my kids plus it's fast enough to beat most cars light to light. I would never own just the stang with a family it's a pain in the ass to get the kids in and out. Plus the kids will screw it all up getting in and out all the time.
The cobra is my weekend ride/race car. My stang gets better gas mileage and makes twice the HP. You choose
Ah and my 05 navigator which is the BEST most comfortable and never lets me down.

2010drive

Established Member
do you prefere being high off the ground or not? This is a personnal preference choice. I hate being high off the ground.

I like both

in an area that gets snow i would probably buy the jeep, especially if it is gonna be a dd. An srt8 would be an awesome dd

If I were to get the cobra it wouldn't be my dd. My dd would be an f250 diesel.

cohhbra

Established Member
If I were to get the cobra it wouldn't be my dd. My dd would be an f250 diesel.[/QUOTE]

that sounds great, you could haul ass all week long

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
lets see, do i want a go cart or a snow mobile?

research your brain on needs vs. wants and clearly define each, then make a decision

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
I was lookin at SRT8s when I got my Cobra last summer. I was going to make it a DD. I ended up with the Cobra as a weekend car. Everytime I see the Jeeps drive by I wonder if I made the right choice. I love those SRT8s. I really love my car though. I think I would rather have a DD that you dont have to worry about al the time. I like to park my DD wherever and not worry bout door dings or rainy weather blah blah. That is a tough choice though. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread