2008 F150 with Mobile Detailing/Pressure Washing Setup

heavenly

Established Member
2008 Ford F150 XL
66000 Miles
Automatic
6 Cylinder
2WD

Hello SVTP! Due to personal health reasons I am having to sell my Mobile Detailing Truck. I bought this truck brand new in fall of 2008. I used this truck for daily driving/mobile detailing truck. It is in great condition and has been serviced regularly.

Appearance Modifications:

Carriage Works Grill
Tinted Windows (20%)
Belltech Lowering Springs (Lowered Front 3.5 Inches)
Belltech Lowering Shackles (Lowered Rear 2 Inches)
HIDS (6000)
Bedrug Liner
Undercover Tonneau
Aftermarket CD Player
Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler

Equipment Installed

50 Gallon Water Tank
Honda Pressure Washer with Bypass Pump
50 Ft Hose Real
Hose Connection so you use a hose at a client's residence to obtain your water source.

These items were custom installed to fit underneath the Tonneau Cover. This equipment is bolted down to the bed of the truck for security reasons. Great for any Detailing Business Owners or Pressure Washing Business Owners. I paid 2000 dollars for equipment and install.

Problems

Back in the Fall of 2010 my truck was hit in the parking lot of an OSU Football game. A hit and run! The only damage from this is 3 dents on the passenger side of the bed. The dents did not break through paint, and a paintless dent repair shop may be able to pop out. It honestly was never bad enough to me to fix since after all this serves as my detailing/work truck. 2 dents are located above the wheel well and are about the size of two fingers together.

Small hole located on the Driver's Seat.

Had a rock chip crack my windshield, however, had Safelite replace with new windshield which has a Lifetime Warranty.

This truck still is my baby and I hate to let it go. It is a perfect tool for a small business owner in the detailing industry or pressure washing business who wants to have a nice vehicle with the potential to make some great money. It looks great and I have never had any mechanical problems. Have all maintenance records. The truck is located in Carrboro, North Carolina. I also could arrange for truck to be purchased near Columbus, Ohio for serious buyers. Have family located there in Ohio.

Please feel free to call me at 919-370-0180 or message me for pictures.

Thanks!
Joshua

Price

9,500 Firm

Last edited:

heavenly

Established Member

Picture before truck was lowered, windows were tinted, and the small dents were installed. :)

Truck when it had 22" wheels and headlight covers. Truck is this clean.....sorry, sold the wheels last year. Truck now has 17" stock wheels installed. Just wanted to show the potential of how good the truck looks with the wheels installed. Especially for a work truck!!

Will post up more pics Saturday. Detailing the truck and will take pictures of current flaws.

heavenly

Established Member
Bump. Priced lowered to what I owe on the truck. 11,800. 277 views and no comments?? This truck is clean, no mechanical isuues, owned by professional detailer. Only 65500 miles. Please PM or reply if you have additional questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread