2008 Cammed LS3 Corvette

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Posting this up to see if there is any interest in my car, I am investing in my family business and need to free up some cash.

2008 Arctic white/ black interior 1LT Coupe MN6.

Z51, comp gray wheels, NPP exhaust. 1 of 4 for 2008 with this color and options.

This car has NEVER been to a race track. NEVER been powershifted. NEVER launched hard. NEVER even done a burnout. Oil changes done every 5k miles or so with Mobil1 10w30. Clutch fluid changed at same times.

470whp/444wtq.

All modifications done and tuned professionally at NRP Las Vegas.

Custom NRP cam (235/239 .640 114LSA)
Patriot Gold Dual valve springs.
Comp 7.400” moly pushrods.
GM timing cover gasket.
GM timing cover seal.
GM water pump gaskets (2).
GM crank bolt.
Katek timing chain.
REV (Race engine valves) Intake and exhaust valves.

Stage 1 ported, and milled heads.

FAST 102
Halltech KB intake

LG street series headers with high flow cats

MGW short shifter

Lowered on WCC bolts.

295 Toyo R888s in the back, over 75% tread left. 265 Toyo T1R up front, 80% tread left.

I bought the car new in March of 2008 and have since put 34k miles on her. I wanted a cam that I could drive daily, would make power without revving to the moon, and didnt sacrifice (too much) driveability. It retains the stock redline. I have a few pics of the car (not very recent) but it looks the same.

ocshot1.jpg

warehouse1b.jpg

I have posted this vid before, but for those that want to see/hear it in action. This video is from my cam install/tune. I did not have the FAST102 or milled heads at the time.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1-k4UaWC4"]Tullio's C6 LS3 Corvette - NRP's Hater Cam - YouTube[/nomedia]

The only flaws this car has:

Small scratch on the front bumper under the corvette logo. Less then an inch long. While driving on the freeway a car kicked up some shrapnel and ruined my morning.

Rock chip on passenger side rear quarter panel.

I have a fair amount of money invested in this car. I know i will not make most of this money back. I believe the person who is interested in this car is looking for a modded corvette, and would have to spend the same 8-10k that I put into it if buying a stock one to make it like this.

Car is located in Las Vegas.

I am pricing it at 33k OBO. Feel free to reply to this post or PM me for any further info.

PRICE DROP 33k OBO Car now has 41k miles and is running stronger than ever.

Last edited:

onemean460

Established Member
(sorry to get your hopes up!) Just a friendly bump. Good deal on a nice clean vette! good luck with the sale man.

Users who are viewing this thread