2007 Shelby GT500 For Sale

POINTCOVER

Established Member
For Sale: 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. The car is loaded including the Shaker 1000 audio system, GT500 premier trim package and SAT radio. The car is 100% stock with the exception of the FRPP Cat-Back exhaust (Part # M-5230-SGT), I have the factory Cat Back which comes with the vehicle. I am the original owner and have all documentation from when the car was built to delivery at the dealership. The car is treated like an Egyptian artifact from the moment I took possession of her. Never seen rain or snow, garage kept from day one. No scratches or dents on the body or wheels, 100% perfect. All maintenance records (completed by a shop that specializes in high end vehicles) are in my possession. Never raced or seen a track, the tires still have numbs on it (tires are filled with Nitrogen). Interior is perfect, still smells new, and no I’m not a smoker. Lastly, this beautiful Shelby was signed by the man himself, Carroll Shelby (See link).

You will not be disappointed with this beauty. I’m buying a new home so I need to sell her. These early Shelby’s are appreciating in value so this could be a great investment if you are a collector. No trade offers please. Let me know if you have questions or concerns. Email me directly: [email protected]
I’m selling her locally so first come first served. Thank you.

Only 1,598 miles. Asking $34,000

See photos below:

Last edited:

POINTCOVER

Established Member
07Shelby1.jpg

07Shelby8.jpg

07Shelby3.jpg

07Shelby4.jpg

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow Vic! 1,598 miles??? I was wondering where you've been the last few years! I am sure that, like your 03', this car is better than new. Good luck with sale and your new house!

Last edited:

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Wow Vic! 1,598 miles??? I was wondering where you've been the last few years! I am sure that, like your 03', this car is better than new. Good luck with sale and your new hosue!

How are you Dwight? Long time no talk. I admit, I've been of the grid for sometime. Hope you and your family are doing well.

bcrawford67

Established Member
hmmm...ive been debating listing my 03 for sale, and this is a clean car for sure. You got the gears turning thats for sure. I assume not interested in a trade plus cash to you?

Users who are viewing this thread