2007 Mustang GT for Sale (lots of bolt on mods)

RubyRed2014SHO

Selling my 07 Mustang GT as it has no use anymore with a baby coming. It has been replaced with a 2014 SHO. If interested the car has been garage kept most its life. The paint has been religiously waxed at least once monthly if not twice and shows no fade. The only flaws in the paint are chips which I have tried to keep up with. They are mostly on the front end. All maintenance has been done to the motor, transmission and the rear end has been upgraded with carbon fiber friction clutches, new bearings and a set of 3.73 Ford Racing gears. Other mods include Ford Racing Intake manifold, Beehive Springs in the heads, Detroit Rocker NA cams from Brenspeed, Roush under drive pulleys, JLT Series 2 CAI, GT500 throttle body, upgraded coils, JBA Lontube headers w/off road mid-pipe, Steeda single chamber mufflers, carbon fiber fuel rail covers, carbon fiber radiator cover, HID headlights and fog lights, all lenses and headlight/tail light fixtures on exterior of car have been replaced and are tinted, 20" deep dish bullet wheels with 9" width front and 10.5" width rear, running Nitto Invo 315/35-20 in the rear and Faulken 255/35-20 on the front. The brake calipers have red GT covers on them and the brakes them selves are Bear slotted and cross drilled rotors in the front with Power Slot rotors in the rear and ceramic pads on all four rotors. The car is running a Brenspeed email tune programmed by an SCT X3 and the car runs great. The car has 164,000 miles on it and hasn't missed a lick. The only flaw on the interior is a small tear in the leather on the driver side seat. The dash has a carbon fiber overlay (fake from Steeda). It has an aftermarket Pioneer stereo with upgraded Pioneer door speakers and a 500 watt Total Mobile Audio amp and 13.5" JL Audio W1 V2 custom built sub enclosure in the trunk. The suspension is made up of GT500 shock struts, sway bars and end links, Eibach lowering springs, Blow By Racing billet lower control arms and J&M pan hard bar and brace. The struts have Maximum Motorsports camber/castor kit on them. The tie rods are complimented with a Steeda bumb steer kit as well. Only serious buyers please inquire. Reply to this post and I will give you contact info and pics of the car. I will also be giving you whatever stock parts I have if you purchase. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread