2007 Honda 600rr + Modded

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
**EDIT NEW PRICE $7000**

I'm selling my 2007 Blue / Silver 600RR. It has been treated with pristine condition. The bike has approx 2020 miles on it and has been wiped down daily. It for most part is just out the break in period but has been babied all it's life. I purchased the bike in late June. It has NEVER seen the rain and I just put a fresh coat of Natty's PS21 Wax and changed the oil to Mobil Full Synthetic.

I do have a few mods listed below:
- Two Brothers Racing Stainless Steel Slip-on Exhaust w/ m2 tip
- Rear Fender Delete / Custom Fabbed License Bracket
- Polished Wheel lips. (Really sets off the bike)
- Proton Flush mounts for the front turn signals
- Tank Protector and swing arm spools for stands.
- 05-06 Tail Light Relocation

There are few very minor chips on two areas of bike. I can take fault for one of them. I left the bike in the grass once it fell over. (Extremely mad about that one. But it left a very minor chip in the gas tank edge.) Really don't notice it and unless your just eying the bike over hardcore. Also on the Rear back plastic there anther minor scuff / chip from from the fall. If it bothers you too I'd even consider possibly splitting the difference of new rear plastic providing cost to new owner. Once again can't hardly notice it unless just eying the bike down.

Im also throwing in HJC Helmet, XL Size, Mirror Visor with the bike as well. Really hate to sell the bike but need to get more financial stable and will be moving soon and have no where to keep it. Im asking $7000 on that I have tons of pics. Feel free to contact me anytime phone or email. I do have truck to transport it and would consider meeting someone that was a little farther away from me if interested.

Thanks for looking and if ya any other questions let me know.

Matt

Contact Info:
[email protected]
Cell: 618-214-7300

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
PICS

DSC04429.gif

DSC04424.gif

DSC04405.gif

Last edited:

89#709

Established Member
That is a very nice Bike dude and If I was 10 years younger and no Kids, I'd be all over that.
Good luck with the Sale.

PS is that the factory color scheme or did you have it painted?

Again very nice looking bike.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
It's the stock scheme....they only made that scheme for 2007....I don't know exact prduction numbers. But i Know it was hard as hell to come by! When I bought it at the time last summer it was the only in three state wide area that even had one left....

Thanks for the compliment!

Users who are viewing this thread