2007 Harley Night Rod Special

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I have a 2007 Harley Night Rod Special (VRSCDX) for sale. The color is black denim with vivid black racing stripes down the center. It has an 1130cc Fuel Injected, Liquid Cooled V-Twin engine with right at 8,000 miles on it. The mirrors have been flipped to below the handle bars and the turn signals relocated to the forks. The bike has a Toxic Turbine exhaust on it with a removable baffle. It also has a Power Commander installed below the seat and it has a plug and play DDMTuning HID system with 5000k bulb. If you wanted to change the headlight back, it is extremely easy and no hardware was changed. The front tire still has quite a few miles on it and it has a brand new tire on the rear (less than 500 miles). Other than those minor modifications, it is entirely stock. I have only owned it for about a year and put 1500 miles on it. It is a blast to ride. The only reason I am selling this bike is for financial reasons.

The NADA Value on the bike is currently $10,900. I am asking $10,500.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the posting, or give me a call or text at 817-6 zero 2-7 zero five 5.

Edited for pictures

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread