2007 gt500

dangle

Established Member
Quick question... I've deleted the cats and have a full bassani exhaust from the stock manifolds back... noticed its a little loud. Thinking about getting some stock mufflers back on the car to make it less aggressive. I don't have the stock ones because I bought the car used. Found some 13/14 mufflers nearby and checking to see how much modification is required... Thoughts?

FordGT08

Established Member
Quick question... I've deleted the cats and have a full bassani exhaust from the stock manifolds back... noticed its a little loud. Thinking about getting some stock mufflers back on the car to make it less aggressive. I don't have the stock ones because I bought the car used. Found some 13/14 mufflers nearby and checking to see how much modification is required... Thoughts?

I have the stock mufflers off my 07 have 9k miles on them. PM if you're interested. I'm located in San Antonio.

ericmuscle

Established Member

i been wondering the same thing.

RLB01

Established Member
Go with SVT1 mufflers they sound a lot better than using stock mufflers.

Users who are viewing this thread