2007 GT500 White w/ Tungsten Grey Stripes $32,500

rand

Established Member
I am selling to save money and get a different car. It currently has 22,974 miles and is my daily driver. It will be stock with 4.10 gears and 10% overdrive pulley as its too much of a pain to take those off unless its a show stopper. I have all of the original paperwork that Shelby sent with it. It will have Nitto 555s all around that are brand new. It has minor chips from rocks and a small ding on the left on the edge of it. The wheels have some minor infractions on them as well. Interior is perfect and car runs awesome. Gauging interest for now to see if price is right. The pics are from when I bought it but the car is still the same other than the damage I mentioned before. I will take pics of the dings if you want. The only option it has is the 1000 watt shaker system. I'm the 2nd owner but have owned ever since 1600 miles. I have a few other aftermarket parts on it currently but am going to put back to stock for most part.

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

Last edited:

rand

Established Member
I put all the parts i have installed on the car in my signature but was going to take most of them of to sell unless someone thinks there are certain ones I should leave on it to make it more appealing

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Don't see many white/grey ones. Beautiful car, good luck to you.

rand

Established Member
I love the color combo but want to sell to get a beater for a couple years and then buy everything I want before purchasing a car and then put it all on. I'll go 31K if somebody will take that.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Are you looking to take trades + cash? Check out my 98 BAB Cobra and the mods are in the sig if interested. I'm a built short block away from having a sick street/street car but it runs great as is making 500+ rwhp and 420 lbs tq. The interior is brand new with 03 cobra seats and center console and new carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread