2007 GT500 - Tungsten Gray - $31k

TurboX2

Established Member
2007 GT500 - Tungsten Gray - $29,990

edit: have something in mind to buy, lowered price to a bottom line price of $29,800

I have a 2007 GT500, Tungsten Gray with lighter gray stripes. 23,800 miles. The exterior has one repaired paint chip on the rear bumper, otherwise nearly flawless. Has a JLT intake, pulley, and tune. Shaker 1000 stereo system. In the interest of full disclosure the car is a former buyback by Ford because of clutch and tranny issues. All is fine now, with as many GT500's that had clutch issues you'll have to decide how big of a deal that is or isn't. The price is pretty low for this market (MN) and I need to be at $30,800 to sell it. Has nearly new Continental Extreme Contact tires, less than 2k on them with zero burnouts or abuse. Selling to buy a new 5.0 to build up.

Thanks for looking. :rolling:

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture169082-gt500-1.jpg

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture169083-gt500-2.jpg

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture169084-gt500-3.jpg

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture169085-gt500-4.jpg

Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
Good looking car, but I think you will miss it if you go with the 5.0 IMO.

Depends on what I do to the 5.0.... :rolling: I'm kinda stuck on the new body style and the light feel of the clutch, steering, etc.. in the 5.0, its the platform I want to build on... :shrug:

Last edited:

tgsmith98

SVT Pro
Established Member
Dang, where were you and this car before I let my wife talk me into buying a "Family Car". lol.

Very Nice, GLWS.

TurboX2

Established Member
Heard about this from Fred. Good luck with your sale.

Sargent

Ready to come back from the dark side? :burn:

Actually Fred must need another car by now.....how 'bout you go to work on him for me..... :beer: Tell him there's a car I want to buy and I'll go $29,990 bottom line....

Dang, where were you and this car before I let my wife talk me into buying a "Family Car". lol.

Very Nice, GLWS.

Family car? I've got two carseats in the back and the four of us take it all over the place..... :rockon:

TurboX2

Established Member
HP? TQ numbers? Nearest Airport?

Haven't dynoed it, but with the JLT kit I believe the norm for hp is around 520 on 91 octane. Airports are Rochester, MN (RST) 20 minutes south of me, and Minneapolis, MN (MSP) about 1 hr 15 min to the north.

TurboX2

Established Member
Oh wow this is the exact car I want, test drove one identical to this, but we could not reach deal on trade in, wish you were closer man glws.

Cars can be shipped.... :poke:

Seriously...I'm gonna get in contact with someone who ships a lot of cars next week so I know the ins and outs of it, and get an idea of the cost... :)

Sargent1

Established Member
Beautiful car Dan, I'm sure I'd love it, but the Ford in my driveway will be a 6.2L Raptor. I'll let Fred know when I see him next Friday. Going to Road Atlanta for the weekend for the ALMS Petit Lemans.

Take care.

TurboX2

Established Member
Beautiful car Dan, I'm sure I'd love it, but the Ford in my driveway will be a 6.2L Raptor. I'll let Fred know when I see him next Friday. Going to Road Atlanta for the weekend for the ALMS Petit Lemans.

Take care.

I figured there was no hope for you.... :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread