2007 GT500 Torch Red, 2.9 whipple, extras

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
I'm selling my 2007 Shelby GT500, after three great years of ownership. This has been a great car, and has had no mechanical problems whatsoever. The only reason I am selling it is that it is my third car, and that I am so busy at work it really isn't driven much anymore...so it might have to go. It is a 2007, bought in October 2007. The front clip was replaced after an accident, but it is all OEM parts and totally flawless. Still on original clutch, I haven't had any problems and since this is the stouter OEM clutch, I havne't changed it. No racing whatsoever. The car has a stock suspension, but a 2.9L Whipple and new tires. It also has a KR exhaust, short throw shifter, and shelby dash placque. It is in great condition, and has just been waxed and the engine bay detailed.

Year: 2007
Mileage: 25K
Color: Torch Red, white stripes.
Mods: 2.9L Whipple, monoblade throttle body and whipple inlet tube, KR exhaust, KR short throw shifter, MGW shifter, McLeod RXT
Price: asking $33,000 OBO

The Whipple: I was the first Whipple 2.9 in the country, and the supercharger was installed in Fresno by Dustin Whipple and the boys in 2009 at their Fresno Headquarters. The monoblade tune is unbelievable, and in fact the tune was done for my car directly by Ford Racing engineers. It made the power numbers below. More recently in Texas it made atiny bit less, but it was 110 degrees and heat soaked like crazy. Regardless it is a safe and rock solid tune. The 2.9 was just updated with the new inlet plate (nothing wrong with old one), and everything overhauled. It has 4K miles on the blower, and 300 since overhaul. It is totally awesome.

Tires: 295 Nitto NTO5's on the rear

PM

If you email me I can send you a gmail web album, and phone number as needed.

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00282.JPG

DSC00284.JPG

DSC00285.JPG

DSC00292.JPG

DSC00294.JPG

DSC00295.JPG

DSC00267.JPG

DSC00296.JPG

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
numbers? and any intrest in trading for a 2007.5 lifted modded dodge megacab diesel. 6.7l cummins etc...

Fast2000L

Ford Driver
Established Member
Does the car have a clean, blue Texas title?
Do you have any idea what would be stated on a CarFax or Auto Check in regards to the prior accident?

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Not sure what would be on the carfax, or how that works. The car had the front clip etc replaced. If you want to know more or see the car if you are in texas PM me or email me...All oem, perfect job by a company 35 years in the business.

One owner myself, the title is "clean" but it is not Texas, I am an officer in the military and the car is registered in Alaska, although it has never been there.

Hemi23

Established Member
Can't believe this car is still on the market... If it is still here early next year I will buy it :D. Need to save a little more. GLWS.

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Here is the pic...home late, dark, not a well lit garage. Only one that looks any good. Let me know if you wanted something else.

DSC00436.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread