2007 gt500 kenne bell 3.6lc fb trans strange 9" Moser wavetrac

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
I have a red with white stripe 2007 gt500 rollover car. The airbags did not deploy because there was no head on impact. Prior to the accident, it had went 9.778 seconds at 144.32 mph in the 1/4 mile. This is a highly modified gt500 that was the fastest gt500 that I was aware of in the midwest in the 1/4.A substantial amount of money was spent getting it to be so.

Some of the more notable mods to the car as follows:

Kenne Bell 3.6LC supercharger w/ competition BAP;
FB Performance 4-STBE automatic transmission w/ Hurst shifter, trans brake, lock up and over drive (built to handle 1200 hp);
Strange 9" Rear housing, with 35 spline axles and Moser Wave Trac center section;
Bassani 1 3/4 to 1 7/8 stepped headers and full 3" exhaust straight back w/ race mufflers;
Thump racing heavy duty belt tensioner;
80 lb injectors;
Dynotech custom 1 piece aluminum driveshaft;
QA1 rear struts;
BMR upper and lower control arms;
SLP line lock;
2008 gt500 Ford Racing damper;
Bogart racing wheels in rear (1 damaged in accident).

The car has 2 good rims and tires on it and the other 2 are damaged. A custom fiberglass hood from cervini protected the supercharger from damage. There is, however, evident damage to the C&R heat exchanger.

Due to the fact that I have invested over $30,0O0 in mods and labor into the car, over and above the original purchase price, I have considered a drive train swap. I no longer have the passion for drag racing, so I am offering my car to the forum members here.

Engine has about 44,000 miles on it. Car has the desirable nav and two tone red and black leather seats.

Car is currently in my garage in Wisconsin if interested in viewing. Asking $15,000 obo. Call or text me at 2629948852 for questions or pics.

Users who are viewing this thread