2007 GT500 FS in NC. Make offer.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I am ready to let it go.

11k miles.

GT500 premium package, Shaker 1000.

All stock parts can be put on. Have the Steeda 2.7 upper. K&N CAI. Steeda LCA and relocation brackets, UCA, adj panhard, sport springs, xcal, custom tune. @550rwhp

Really fast. Its in great shape.

Black w/ tungsten stripes. Black interior.

You get SVT certificates, signed dash plaque, all parts and accessories that have been removed.

$48k obo.

If you're in the market, make an offer.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj249/SBKRider/Shelbyleft.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj249/SBKRider/ShelbySide.jpg

Thanks

93saleen

Established Member
Make offer. Why don't you just say I want 1500.00 over sticker with 11k miles. 08's are going for sticker now. You may want to rethink your starting price if you want to get rid of it. And no I am not trying to be an A** just honest.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Thanks. I don't know how I would have done it without you.

Maybe I should have said don't waste my time posting a stupid ass reply meant only to waste my time. Stop wating my mother ****ing time. Maybe I should have said that.

Maybe I said "Make Offer" because I'd sell it for a reasonable offer.

Thanks for your advice. I'll take it into consideration next time.

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
hell yeah

Thanks. I don't know how I would have done it without you.

Maybe I should have said don't waste my time posting a stupid ass reply meant only to waste my time. Stop wating my mother ****ing time. Maybe I should have said that.

Maybe I said "Make Offer" because I'd sell it for a reasonable offer.

Thanks for your advice. I'll take it into consideration next time.

I hate douchebags like this bombing your thread maybe if he had a gt500 he could say something ,but not f**k him what a :loser:

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Yes that was fastlane.

And the race comment Andrew was funny bc of my foot.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I remember you. Your termi is a beauty. That blue is very good looking.

I will be getting something else I hope. Most likely to be something german. But I would like to sell this car rather than trade it in. If I trade it, I'll get the shaft and whoever buys it next will pay too much. The price I have on it is the sticker, less 1000, plus the mods. So I would consider less just to move it. I love the car. It is very very fast. Put the word out about it if you don't mind.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I remember you. Your termi is a beauty. That blue is very good looking.

I will be getting something else I hope. Most likely to be something german. But I would like to sell this car rather than trade it in. If I trade it, I'll get the shaft and whoever buys it next will pay too much. The price I have on it is the sticker, less 1000, plus the mods. So I would consider less just to move it. I love the car. It is very very fast. Put the word out about it if you don't mind.

Thanks! I do love my car. I will def put the word out. I know a guy who is in the market for one and has been looking. I'm going to see him tonight and I'll def tell him about it. Good luck.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I bet Rosco P is one of those guys who ran out and paid 10 grand over sticker.

Good thing no one gives a shit what you think.

I bet you're one of those guys who cures the stiffness in penises with your face.

I paid far less than that. It took a year to get one at a decent price. Especially a black one. There are only 800 or so like mine I think. I'll have to look at my certificate.

TVS VERT

Established Member
Good thing no one gives a shit what you think.

I bet you're one of those guys who cures the stiffness in penises with your face.

I paid far less than that. It took a year to get one at a decent price. Especially a black one. There are only 800 or so like mine I think. I'll have to look at my certificate.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AJ03SVT

Established Member
Yes that was fastlane.

And the race comment Andrew was funny bc of my foot.

Haha, I was just gonna say that, I hadn't been back around the threads for a little while.

And what the hell is with all this thread shitting. If you are interested or have something constructive to say, say it, otherwise keep your mouth shut. Regardless of what he paid, what in the hell would it matter and why does it need to be commented on? Read the rules people.

S197man

Established Member
Man I hate to see your car go. One of my favorite GT500s. I really enjoyed looking at it and watching it dyno at Fastlane.

Oh BTW it was good meeting you that day man. I'm the guy that was with my brother there...

Good luck on the sale, and I'll try to get the word out if I run across anybody in the market.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I appreciate it. I hate to get rid of it. It is awesome. Always a good time down at Fastlane. I go there every once in a while to visit my money.

It may be sold. The gentleman is supposed to be up Thursday to get it. We'll see though.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Man I hate to see your car go. One of my favorite GT500s. I really enjoyed looking at it and watching it dyno at Fastlane.

Oh BTW it was good meeting you that day man. I'm the guy that was with my brother there...

Good luck on the sale, and I'll try to get the word out if I run across anybody in the market.

You drove the silver 06 that looked brand new right?

If so, your car is SHARP!

Users who are viewing this thread