2007 GT500 - Bone Stock w/9,7xx miles

Loco03SVT

Established Member
2007 GT500 - Bone Stock w/7,9xx miles

I'm posting up my buddy's 2007 Shelby GT500 he has for sale. The car is in perfect condition with only 7,9xx miles on the odometer. The car is bone stock with absolutely no modifications. It has never seen the snow or rain and is garage kept 24/7. He is asking $35K obo for the vehicle. Here are a few pics of the GT500 along with the original window sticker. Send me a PM if interested, thanks.

GT500-1.jpg

GT500-6-1.jpg

GT500-4.jpg

GT500-5.jpg

GT500-3.jpg

GT500-2.jpg

GT500-7-1.jpg

GT500-8.jpg

Last edited:

four-walling

Established Member
I am located here on the left coast (San Diego area) looking to purchase a car like this, or preferably a convert. Everything I see here listed is either in the Midwest, the east coast or modified.

I wish your vehicle was located (a lot) closer to where I live.

Good luck with the sale of your beautiful car.

Last edited:

Loco03SVT

Established Member
I am located here on the left coast (San Diego area) looking to purchase a car like this, or preferably a convert. Everything I see here listed is either in the Midwest, the east coast or modified.

I wish your vehicle was located (a lot) closer to where I live.

Good luck with the sale of your beautiful car.

Location is no problem.....if you're serious I can arrange to have the car transported. We can work that into the deal....let me know. Thanks:thumbsup:

four-walling

Established Member
Thank you for your prompt response but I am sure that eventually something out here in my area will pop up for sale that will work.

A couple weeks ago, I made what I considered to be a fair offer (MSRP) for a new Boss 302 (not a Laguna Seca) but my offer was turned down.

I just came across a 2008 GT500 convert with less then 1000 miles on it in the Los Angeles area, and I have made an offer of $37K for that vehicle. If the numbers work, I will need to see and drive it and verify the vehicle is as described, i.e., perfect. If so, I will probably buy it.

We will see what happens. I sold my Pantera last month and I am itching to get back into another sports car ASAP.

Last edited:

Loco03SVT

Established Member
ttt....$32.5K obo. Absolute pristine GT500......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread