2007 GT500 - Blue with white in Texas, 3300 miles

mustang addict

Established Member
Put my name on the list for a 2013 today, so if somebody wants a garage queen with some nice mods here's your chance.

I bought the car new in October 2006. I have every piece of documentation for the car. Car has 3300 miles on it, sits in a dry garage all year with a california car cover dustop on it.

I have all the stock parts for the car, but here's what's been added:

- Kooks stainless long tubes
- Kooks stainless catalytic convertors
- Metco 2.6 upper pulley with tensioner
- JLT blue toned carbon fiber cold air kit
- SVT-1 mufflers
- Custom SCT tune
- 5% window tint all around
- New Optima yellow top battery
- Brand new Shelby mats in the trunk, still in the wrapper

I have a brand new heat exchanger in the box that goes with the car as well. Car came with the leather package (dash) and the shaker 1000 stereo but no satellite. I didnt' want the hole in the trunk.

To say this car is babied is an understatement. I think it's seen daylight a total of 5 times. haha It looks and drives as a 3300 mile car should. Exhaust sounds awesome...not too loud, not too quiet. You could eat off the bottom of the car as I have a lift and keep it detailed. Only the Ford synthetic fluid used for oil changes. I have a full record log of every fill up, oil change, and modification. The car has had the TSB performed for the clutch and transmission at Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX (an SVT dealer). To say this car is babied is an extreme understatement. Never driven in rain, never ever left at a parking lot or outside, and waxed regularly whether it needed it or not.

This is the only pic I have on the computer. I can get more if you're interested.

CarPictures010.jpg

$35,000

432-528-4104

Last edited:

mustang addict

Established Member
I've never had it on the dyno, but the maf counts point to around 540-550rw before heat soak. About 530 after heat soak. It a custom tune done here by myself and another sct tuning guru. A:F is around 11.2:1 or so at wot.

I'll get more pics this weekend. It's tucked in the corner of the garage under a cover so I'll have to get the other cars outta the way first.

Black Sex

Established Member
Has the car ever been wrecked or had any body damage? Smoked in?

Edit: also in for more pics
How was the car tuned? Does it have a tuner to come with it? Silly question, but is there any warranty left on the car?

Last edited:

mustang addict

Established Member
The handheld SCT tuner comes with the car. It was tuned here in Midland by myself and another tuner named Joe Lynch. Car runs perfect. Car does have the TR6 plugs since the pulley swap and tune.

As far as being smoked in...NO WAY! LOL Interior is mint.

Body damage - None. I did have to take it to a body shop when I first got the car to have a small scratch buffed out on the right rear corner. But it was just buffed, no paint.

I didn't get any pictures on Saturday as it rained when I had the time to get the car out. I'll try today.

BTW, my e-mail is: [email protected] or you can call/text: 432-528-4104

Thanks guys!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I can vouch for this car. I remember when he bought it. You won't find a cleaner 07.

dustinrr83

You wouldnt be interested in trading it for a white GT in town with lots of goodies in it and me give you some cash would you? ;-)

strong_j

Established Member
Okay tony I officially hate you!! Lol.
1st u didn't tell ur cousin joe that ur getting at 2013 and 2nd ur selling this car. Lol.

Anyways guys this is a immaculate car. I promise u will not find a cleaner car. I gave him hell for literally not driving this damn car and let it just sit in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread