2007 gt500 852rwhp 931rwtq

strongs_2009

Established Member
I can't do trades sorry about that. Just looking to sell it outright. I have been wanting to do another car project for some time now but have been putting it off now just seems like the time to do it but this one has to go to get the other car I want to do. I am willing to take less them 48,000 if someone is interested in getting it.

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Your car is posting up some great numbers. Wish I had seen this for sale before I purchased my car last year. Would love to find a car with a built engine for that price. Very impressive dyno numbers indeed!

strongs_2009

Established Member
Your car is posting up some great numbers. Wish I had seen this for sale before I purchased my car last year. Would love to find a car with a built engine for that price. Very impressive dyno numbers indeed!

Thank You very much yeah I am amazed I have't had anyone really want it yet. I have had lots of people want the wheels off of it thats about it.

strongs_2009

Established Member
Ok had a offer of $38,000. No offence to anyone but I wouldnt let it go for that I would take offers and I am willing to go lower then the $48,000 but come on I am not giving it away I don't need the money. The only reason I want to get rid of it is so I can start a TT Viper or a TT lambo car. Honestly the car is amazing but I am bored of it.

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
There's not a lot of people that want a car fully built. Most like to build it in their own image. No offense but you may have more luck posting it somewhere else.

boatcop1

Established Member
There's not a lot of people that want a car fully built. Most like to build it in their own image. No offense but you may have more luck posting it somewhere else.

he's crazy! I want that car just the way it is! my image of it is me sitting in it!lol

Users who are viewing this thread