2007 GT500 42k Miles

MoneyAMG

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2007 GT500 42k Miles a car that I previously purchased from a guy on here who really screwed me over so therefore I will post the Good and Bad

The bad: car has been in a fender bender, no frame damage at all. Front bumper has a scratch by fog light. The rear bumper is a shade off from the original paint, I'm very anal about it. Car has the 2nd gear grind and seems to have a wiring issue.

Mods: JBA longtubes
catted X pipe
2.6" pulley
Afco heat exchanger
eibach pro system suspension
Mcleod twin disk clutch
MGW gen 2 shifter
VMP tune

also have another tr6060 being shipped to me built by D&D performance will include in price with or without.

Price: 26.5 even though I am willing to negotiate, I don't have to sale but I've put enough into it to move on as well. View attachment 41124View attachment 41125View attachment 41126View attachment 41127View attachment 41128

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
Yes. Let me try: notice down at the bottom below the respond box there's a button "Go Advanced". The screen kinda changes when I do this to the old TTY screens from... Anyway, notice down at the bottom of this new page there's a "Manage Attachments" button. Follow the breadcrumbs from there.

BTW, what kind of electrical problems? Rear light issues from the rear ender? I'm curious. Please.

FordGT08

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your situation with a member on here. You should make everyone aware of who it is so others in the future can not make the same mistake. Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread