2007 GT 500 For Sale 55 miles in Wrapper

bearsnake

Established Member
I have owned this car since Dec. 2006 . It has never seen rain and has been stored in climate controlled garage since purchased. The car has 55 miles on it. The car is black with tungston stripes. shaker 500,sat. radio and interior trim package .The car is on ebay with reserve set at 45,000.00. All plastic is still on car as it was at dealership. There is not any nicer GT 500 anywhere. Thank you Ron :burnout:

Last edited:

hipower

Established Member
would you be interested in a trade for a custom TT 03 cobra? It I'd being completed right now. It only has 11.5k on the odo, and a ton of extras, alot money invested. Should make 800rwhp and capable of making 900rwhp @ 23-24 lbs.

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
If he had a gt500 in 06, i think he is getting rid of it to make room not cause he needs money

basicly, the gt500 is the worst of his cars, i doubt he wants a 03 hanging around

hipower

Established Member
Wow that is funny I don't seem to remeber asking you anything ModMax, so F off.

He might be intrested in a 900rwhp capable car vs a 500 hp Gt500, especialy if it was a toy.

And if you are into asking stupid question or making stupid statements. I am looking to get a Gt500 to TT it.

bearsnake

Established Member
would you be interested in a trade for a custom TT 03 cobra? It I'd being completed right now. It only has 11.5k on the odo, and a ton of extras, alot money invested. Should make 800rwhp and capable of making 900rwhp @ 23-24 lbs.

No thanks ,I need to sell one to make room for another car on way. Ron

JeffreyKirkland

Established Member
Making room for the one that is headed to Las Vegas? Or got another one the way? Calhoun is a small place!! Talked to someone with the last name of Dillard last night!! LOL.......

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
More toys on the way..
Are they going to sit in the climate controlled garage too? Why'd you buy this car if you didn't intend to use it? I really want to understand the logic behind such a purchase, don't mean to be rude - I shouldn't have even posted this :D, but I just really want to know. I imagine you paid $55k+ for it new?

Last edited:

bearsnake

Established Member
Are they going to sit in the climate controlled garage too? Why'd you buy this car if you didn't intend to use it? I really want to understand the logic behind such a purchase, don't mean to be rude - I shouldn't have even posted this :D, but I just really want to know. I imagine you paid $55k+ for it new?

If there is room ,they will be in climate control as well. You seem to be a very nosey person, but some people may be too busy in everyday life to take their cars out. Opinions are like buttholes ,everyone has their own. Have a nice day

Last edited:

davidhuff

Established Member
This is a BUY-SALE forum and if you are not a seller or buyer,why in the hell do you HI-JACK a members thread?

Users who are viewing this thread