2007 GT-500 450 miles

ghall

Established Member
My dad has had some thoughts about selling his 2007 GT-500, so i thought i would post it here.
The car is Red w/ white stripes. It has 450 original miles.
We bought the car brand new in Atlanta GA. in August of 2006, trailered it home to my house in southeastern N.C. , where it has been in my garage since. It was built during the first week of production for the GT-500's.

The mileage comes from several runs of about 30 miles, to bring the car to operating temp. & circulate fluids. Best i can remember, it has been washed twice. The car has been garaged and covered(matching red) $400/ california car cover since new.

As i recall, this was a fairly weel optioned car--i can't remember what options were available, it does have the mach-1000 stereo. Obviously, if the are any other in particular someone would be interested in, i can go check the car or the window sticker.
Not much else to say about the car, it's an origianl owner 450/mile that should be considered in as-new condition with noflaws that i can think. There has been no recalls done on the car by Ford.

I don't have a bunch of detailed pics at this time, but if someone has interest,i will certainly take some.
This is not a fire-sale, car is fairly priced at $36,800

You can contact me through PM here or [email protected]. I will gladly PM anyone interested my phone numbers to discuss the car mre.

Thanks
Geoff
photoshoot043.jpg

photoshoot046.jpg

mustang041-1.jpg

Last edited:

ghall

Established Member
If there is any interest in the car, please let me know.
Final lowest :banana:price is $35,000. Please let me know before we explore other avenues!!!

Thanks,

Geoff

hp275

Boosted SVT's = Nd4Spd
Established Member
??? Phone number to contact ????

I tried using the email you have listed above, but yahoo.com did not recognize
the address??
I would like to come look at you fathers GT500 ASAP if still available?
Scott Helton
317-847-3316, leave message

Bulldogger

Established Member
35,000 is a fair price for such low mileage. Good luck with the sale

TVSCobra

Established Member
Last year my Dad purchased an 07 GT500 black convertible for 37,000 with 1200 miles on it. Nice car.

ghall

Established Member
Sorry, i haven't been on the net much.
Anyone who would like to discuss the car can call me at 910-675-1628. If i don't answer, please leave me a message and i will respond promptly.
As of last weekend, the gt-500 in now located in upper Virginia. I took car up to my dads and brought back his gorgeous 64 conv. corvette :banana:

Thanks,
Geoff Hall

Oh yea--if i remember right--actual mileage is 418

Last edited:

ghall

Established Member
I just realized i had the incorrect email listed in my OP, i went and put the correct email so if anyone would like to discuss the car--let me know.

Geoff

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
that thing is sharp. somebody needs to jump on this, awesome price.

good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread