2007 GSX-R 600 blue/white for sale

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
2007 GSX-R 600 blue/white for sale PRICE reduced

Hate to do this but have to let the bike go. Title is in hand, and price is for quick sale. I've been the only owner, bought the bike new 2 years ago and it's never been dropped. Mileage is 5837 and has a fairly new Michelin Pilot Power rear tire. Bike is located middle Georgia.

bike2-1.jpg

bike3-1.jpg

bike1-1.jpg

bike7-1.jpg

bike8-1.jpg

bike5-1.jpg

bike4-1.jpg

bike6-1.jpg

Only mods are Yoshimira cut frame sliders, Puig double bubble windscreen, powercoated rear pegs, and blue film on headlight/turn signals. Bike has no issues what so ever, I have two set of keys and all original stuff that came with the bike. I also have a Shoei RF1000 Picotte helmet XL (retail: 463$ new) Suzuki jacket XL and Joe Rocket gloves I'm also willing to part out with the bike.

Price:
Bike with helmet, jacket, gloves: $6100
Bike without helmet, jacket, gloves: $5800

Last edited:

itry21

Hate to do this but have to let the bike go. Title is in hand, and price is for quick sale. I've been the only owner, bought the bike new 2 years ago and it's never been dropped. Mileage is 5837 and has a fairly new Michelin Pilot Power rear tire. Bike is located middle Georgia.

bike2-1.jpg

bike3-1.jpg

bike1-1.jpg

bike7-1.jpg

bike8-1.jpg

bike5-1.jpg

bike4-1.jpg

bike6-1.jpg

Only mods are Yoshimira cut frame sliders, Puig double bubble windscreen, powercoated rear pegs, and blue film on headlight/turn signals. Bike has no issues what so ever, I have two set of keys and all original stuff that came with the bike. I also have a Shoei RF1000 Picotte helmet XL (retail: 463$ new) Suzuki jacket XL and Joe Rocket gloves I'm also willing to part out with the bike.

Price:
Bike with helmet, jacket, gloves: $6500
Bike without helmet, jacket, gloves: $6100

I'm selling the bike at book value, please respect that and don't make any low ball offers.

Still have your bike?

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Yes I do, I'll be willing to let it go a little bit cheaper now. If it wasn't sold soon, I'll just store it during the winter until spring comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread