2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD duramax diesel

kawiboyz28

Established Member
I have my 2007.5 Chevy Silverado 2500hd duramax diesel for sale. The truck has 85,xxx miles and is in really good condition. I have done some extras to the truck to improve fuel mileage and looks. First off i put on a turbo back MBRP 5" exhaust with a 6" MBRP tip. The truck also has an egr block off plate and a dpf delete tune. The truck will come with the stock exhaust if the buyer would like to run that instead but with this setup the truck gets 21-22mpg. The truck has never had a fifth wheel hitch or a plow so it was not beaten up towing or plowing. The truck has never been in an accident and was bought as a left over in Sept 09 so has power train warranty for another 2+ years or 15,000 miles. The truck is a LT1 package with extra options. It has power sliding rear window, LED clearance lights, remote starter, Dual climate control, xm radio, onstar, power driver’s seat, and the truck also is a z71 package. I added a 3 piece billet grille, black Chevy emblem, and 30% tint on the front windows. The truck will need tires before too long but these will definitely last the rest of the summer. I am asking $28,500obro I do not need to sell the truck I just don’t really need the truck so figured i would put it up for sale so no low ballers. You can call/text me at 315-244-8956 or PM me on here if you have any questions

IMG_0278.gif

IMG_0279.gif

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0292.gif

IMG_0291.gif

IMG_0300.gif

kawiboyz28

Established Member
new tires are on i will be updating the pics soon. Will also come with the toyos i just took off if someone wants to use them for a summer since they still have alittle tread left

Users who are viewing this thread