2007 BMW 550i

alexdeluna21

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2007 BMW 550i (4.8 Liter V8). Its very quick by the way. I bought this car in 2008 in Dallas, TX from Richardson BMW and have loved every second of it! The car now sits with 63,000 miles and some change, all maintenance is always done on time as I'm very meticulous when it comes to my vehicles. The BMW is fully loaded, it comes with a navigation system (i-drive system), sport and premium packages, theft system, basically everything that you would need and more! The car is available for viewing anytime. Now my price is pretty firm, but I am willing to negotiate a little. The car has a clean title and everything's in working order as it should be. Anyway, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Thanks......The price is 25,250 OBO.....Im having trouble posting the pics....so if the link doesnt work, just send me your email address and ill forward them to you.

Last edited:

alexdeluna21

Established Member
@Ltd10th03cobra-step-tronic *aka* manu-matic.......but yeahh its considered auto...LOL...it goes into M-Mode if you wanna shift through the gears and dust some cats!

Users who are viewing this thread