2006 Turbo Hayabusa

tsunami1k

2006 Hayabusa $11500 OBO
VIN: JS1GW71A062104332
Approx 6100 miles. About 2100 miles on Turbo
Engine:
RCC Stage 1, 8psi, TIAL 50MM BOV and wastegate, Under Oil pan dump pipe, header, pipe, and turbine hot side coated, .080 spacer. Remoted mounted fuel pump with insulated lines. Good for 267hp at 4500 ft. Should be closer to 280-290 closer to sea level.
Second fan with manual switch.
Porttech ported head for quicker spool.
Mr. Turbo Billet Oil Pan.
Hayes T3 adjustable clutch with Billet Quick Access cover. Already set up for a 7500 rpm throw away launch. Has pulled a 1.28 60 ft on great track prep, normaly 1.31-1.34.
S2000 injectors, PC3usb with tune.
Ecu wired for ecu editor.
Fastbygast race cut tranny.
ARP head studs.
Chassis:
Lovell triple clamp with fuel pressure and MTX AFR gauges.
Boost gauge
Adjustable lowering links.
Trac Dynamics 6" over swingarm with air tank and Antdogg aluminum chain guard.
Adjustable kick stand.
Cycletek CO2 air shifter with 20oz bottle plumbed through swingarm. Good for about 1000 shifts. Shift times controlled by ecu using ecu editor.
SS brake lines.
Body:
Tiger tail with Tiger glove box in hump.
6000k HID HI and LO beams.
Smoked corner lights.
Integrated Tail light.
Mirror Deletes.
Custom seat.
Heavy Black Throttlemeister bar ends. Great cruise control!
Boostbysmith shift light rpms set by ecu editor.
Powdercoated rearsets with Buell pegs. Makes for a more comfortable ride.

Extras:
Full exhaust (will need a new hanger to be able to mount)
MCxpress notched intercooler already mounted to modified radiator with dual fans. (will need to modify piping and plenum to match up)
Exhaust and intercooler were projects I hadn't had time to get to.
Stock Clutch and clutch cover.
USB connector for ECU Editor. (2 ecu maps included 1 stock fuel with removed restrictions and timing fixed and 1 stock fuel with removed restrictions, timing fixed and built in 2step/antilag at 7500)

Bikes runs great though probably could have the tune refreshed. Spools up at about 3700 rpms and pulls hard. Have put 2000 miles on it including a 500 mile trip in the past 6 months. Best 1/4 time was a 8.53 at 3700 density altitude and a crappy rider. Has a crack on the left mirror side of the nose from me putting too much pressure on it, fixed it once but it recracked, easy to plastic weld and touch up. Dont want to sell it but just had a kid and heading overseas soon so I need to free up some income for the wife. Still owe about $5500 to USAA on the title but thats an easy transfer to do. Would like it gone in the next 2 weeks otherwise I won't be around to facilitate the sale as I have to go TDY for some training. Any questions or comments just let me know. Can be reached by phone or text 9127046953.

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread