2006 Trailblazer SS

red91stang13

Established Member
Looking to sell my TBSS due to divorce. I am the second owner and it has been a very reliable truck and gets alot of looks. Rare Superior Blue exterior in good shape with a few door dings but nothing paintless dent repair couldnt fix. It has every option including Leather in great shape, Navigation, Sunroof, Rear Dvd player, and sunroof.
Lowered 1.25" with Belltech struts and rear airbag adjustment.
79k miles
Magnaflow muffler
Everything else is stock. I just put a new set of 275/45/20's on it. Truck runs great and I wouldnt hesitate to drive anywhere.

Looking to sell for $18000 or trade for an 03/04 Cobra or Mach 1.

securedownload.jpg

jalock87

Established Member
Ive always wanted one of these! My buddy there in OKC sold me his mustang and got a black TBSS and cammed it with exhaust, I fell in love! Clean car GLWS

91Man

Established Member
I have a 2003 mach 1 with 47,000 on it. Black int and ext, lowered, upr x pipe, magna flow cat back, K&N replacement filter, 5% window tint, pro 5.0 shifter, 31 spline axles and diff with 4.10 and extended wheel studs. I just purchased a 03 cobra and unfortunutly need to sell mach. My wifes jeep lease is up so i was gonna trade mach towards a vehicle for her but saw this. If your interested in tradeing could you send me some more pics of the trailblazer. My # is 1-845-248-6006 if you wanna send pics to my phone i could do the same. Thx Steve

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
How about a white 99 cobra vert? 27k original miles, black top/interior and black saleens. Built engine and Paxton novi 1000 have less than 10k miles on them. I'll post pics if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread