2006 SEMA Show Pictures

66Mustang

Just got back form the 2006 SEMA (Las Vegas) Show. This is the largest show of its kind in the world. This was my first year and I could not believe the amount of exhibitors, showcasing the newest products and vehicles available. If you ever get a chance to go, GO!! Anyways, I have about 125 pics. I am by no means a photographer so please no cracks at my shooting skills ;-)
A problem I kept having was spectators walking by while I'm taking a pic. So you will notice that a lot of the pics are taken a 1/2 car at a time (only way to guarantee a clean shot and the lighting was a bit crazy as well). This is only a third of the pics. I'll post up the others later.

In the one pic of a Mustang racing around the closed course proving grounds, they also had a Shelby GT500 doing laps and the thing sounded bad. They were taking people for test rides and beating the hell out of the car (all you could hear were tires and corsa exhaust).

During the show we ran into Jack Roush, Dale Jr, Boyd Coddington, Will Castro (Unique Whips), Chip Foose, Nas, Mr. Olympia, Guys from Pimp my ride, American Muscle Car producers, Edelbrock and his daughters, Barry Meguire, Chris Angel ......

Hope yall enjoy :coolman:

http://www.putfile.com/iceman1111/images/45424

Included in the album: Jay Leno's Helicopter jet engine powered GM concept, New Camaro, Foose mustang, Roush drag car, Saleen S7, Saleen Truck, Bugati, Lambos, Last 1967 BB corvette produced, Mosler, Pic of Boyd Coddington, Shelby Mustang GT, OverHaul'n and more.

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
badass pictures! Pic 27 is sweet, what car manufacturer is it(Looks like Caddy) and what's the concept name, if you remmeber?

66Mustang

Floof said:
badass pictures! Pic 27 is sweet, what car manufacturer is it(Looks like Caddy) and what's the concept name, if you remmeber?

Pic 27 Looks like a regular Lambo to me. Maybe there is another pic you were looking at? Let me know and I'll try to describe

66Mustang

Just added about hundred pics to my album. I have about another hundred to add (waiting on my buddy to give me his disc worth of pics). Hope yall like!!!

Users who are viewing this thread